• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a semi-lit to literate roleplay!

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, Winter Kakyoin here! So, lately, a lot of my roleplay partners have disappeared, so I am looking to hopefully find some people to roleplay and possibly become frends with! I only have three rules for roleplaying:

1. Please be 18 or older! I am 20 years old, so I'd like to stay within a close age range!
2. Please, no one-liners! It just ruins the roleplay!
3. I DO NOT do any time of sexual roleplay!

There are a few fandoms I have really been interesting in roleplaying, and I have an OC for all listed. If you see one that catches your eye, please let me know! My fandoms are:

1. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (OC is usually shipped with Polnareff, Bruno, or Illuso)
2. Metalocalypse (Oc is usually shipped with Skwisgaar or Murderface)
3. Harry Potter (No set ships yet)
4. LOTR/Hobbit (OC is usually shipper with Lindir, Elros, Galion, or Feren. Any male elf really)
5. Twilight (OC is usuallt shipped with Felix Volturi)
6. Black Butler (OC is usually shipped with Othello or Ronald)
7. IT (OC is shipped with Pennywise)
8. Silent Hill (OC is usually shipped with Pyramid Head)
9. Any 80s glam metal bands
10. Michael Jackson (Ship is obvious)
11. FNAF: Security Breach (OC is usually shipper with Monty)
12. Star Trek (OC is usually shipped with Sulu, Scotty, or Kirk)
13. Hazbin Hotel (OC is usually shipped with Alastor, Vox, or Valentino)
14. Any male K-Pop group

Bump! Really craving Marble Hornets at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back