• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a RP partner who likes to do long stories.

Zorgi

Im the one who knocks'
Introduction
Hello there i am in the search of a 'maybe' long term roleplay partner, who loves to do long stories. I like a lot of genres, not anime though, haven't watched any (sorry..)
I have also watched a lot of shows and movies, and i am open to do fandoms, it just depends on what fandom!
About me:
-My name is Tais, but everyone calls me Chase
-I am 19 years old
-I am from Denmark and consider myself literate
-I am currently studying, but i still have plenty of time!
-I am very active on the site. So expect fast replies from me.

What i want from you! :)
-I don't really care about the age, unless it's romance, i would like you to be 18+ for that.
-At least 1 paragraph per post.
-Be very active. At least 1-3 posts a day.
-Don't ghost me. Happened to me a lot, and i really hate it >:(
-It would be great if you like to play multiple characters! But it's fine if you don't.

Genres i like:
Post-Apocalyptic
(Some) futuristic
Realistic, modern, daily life
Crime, heists, detective
Horror, dystopia, monsters, zombies
Marvel, superheroes, villains
Romace
I'm actually almost into everything except anime and fandoms that i have no clue about.

RP fandoms/ideas/plots that i would really like to do
-Ready Player One
-Fallout
-SAW
-The Hunger Games
-Breaking Bad
-Nerve (The Movie)

-Some story about two partners in crime(romance or not), who literally do crimes together like stealing, robbing, burglery etc.
-A story about a crew, who is doing heists and all other kind of cool shit (Multiple characters would be good here)
-A supernatural love story that contains: vampires, werewolves, witches etc. (Inspired by Vampire Diaries)
-A world filled with superheroes. We can do a 1x1 where we fight against villains. Or one where we play multiple superheroes and form a team.
-A love story about two psychopaths who loves to do illegal stuff, and kill people.
-Two rival gang members start a forbidden love affair.
-

Hit me up with a PM or send a message on this thread! :)

Last edited:
I think we might come up with something, though I might need time to rock myself towards multiple daily replies. It hasn't been a problem with people I click with, but before that happens, I might need to play a little and see if we do.

Anyhow! I'd love some Fallout or other postapoc, or have gott a few original plots to consider, in the range of horror to low fantasy to sci-fi.

I think we might come up with something, though I might need time to rock myself towards multiple daily replies. It hasn't been a problem with people I click with, but before that happens, I might need to play a little and see if we do.

Anyhow! I'd love some Fallout or other postapoc, or have gott a few original plots to consider, in the range of horror to low fantasy to sci-fi.
Sounds good! I love the fallout series and would be very interested to do something with that as a subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back