• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Rp partner or group!

Darkly

Hello there! I am a literate roleplayer who rp's many things such as Outlast DLC and Outlast 2, The Legend of Zelda,Evilwithin, Prototype, Happy Tree Friends, Tf2, Fnaf, SCP, Blosc (Buzz Lightyear of Star Command), Dying Light, Left4Dead 1 and 2, Beetlejuice, Batman, Cuphead, Hat in time, Awful Hospital, Bioshock, Resident Evil, Don't Starve, OFF, and Steve Universe. Feel free to message me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Did you have a character in mind you wanted to play? I can play multiple ones, but I don't want to be left with all of them.

Well, That really depends if it would be a AU, Main story, or own story. What did you have in mind?

Sure. So, How about we start with characters and such then? Perhaps that will give us a clue.

Hello there! I am a literate roleplayer who rp's many things such as Outlast DLC and Outlast 2, Evilwithin, Prototype, Happy Tree Friends, Tf2, Fnaf, SCP, Blosc (Buzz Lightyear of Star Command), Dying Light, Left4Dead 1 and 2, Beetlejuice, Batman, Cuphead, Hat in time, Awful Hospital, Bioshock, Resident Evil, Don't Starve, OFF, and Steve Universe. Feel free to message me if you're interested!
Would you do Resident evil?

I’ll be male or female but I won’t play Albert Wesker or Alex Wesker, the Ashfords, the Bakers except Zoe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back