• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a RP Partner (hopefully with ideas already)

Polaris69

I would like a partner for a one-on-one roleplay, and I enjoy realistic, sci-fi, super power, school, mystery, and fantasy roleplays. I don't have an idea at this time, but I can think of one later on and if you already have one please tell me or send the link to your recruitment thread.
  • Here is what I would like in a roleplaying partner/info about me:
    • I am a Christian, and although being a Christian is not a requirement, I would like you to respect my beliefs and personal rules derived from those beliefs.
    • I will be on multiple times a week (most of the time).
    • I come on in the afternoon and it is rare I would come at other times, and I don't mind if my rp partner is not on as the same time as me as long as they take their turn even when I’m not there, which I will do also.
    • I have roleplayed before, but have just started on this site.
  • I roleplay in the third person, my turn length may vary a lot, I don’t roleplay with dice, and am not interested in having the roleplay romance-centered, though crushes are fine.
  • I want to keep it clean, no profanity or intense romance or the like, though I am fine with blood and violence as long as it is not super gory. Please, be appropriate.
  • I am not LGTBQ supportive
  • I usually have multiple characters in a roleplay
  • I am open to ideas regarding the roleplay, and will often have my own
  • I don’t do the whole vampires and ghosts and demons thing
  • I make OC's, and don't really want to do a fandom roleplay at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back