• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a rp buddy!

DANKMEME

Don't let your memes be dreams.
Yo! I've been wanting to start up some new role plays and so here I am. I'm really wanting to do a FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fruits Basket, or a Bleach roleplay.

Things that I'm diggy down with:
-MxM
-MxF
-FxF
-18+ content

Here's some of my ships, doesnt mean we have to rp em' but in my opinion, ships do add to the plots so;

*For brotherhood:
-Greed/Ed
-Ling/Ed
-Winry/Ed

*For Bleach: (I'm still pretty early in, episode 70, to be exact but I absolutely love it)
-Renji/Ichigo
-Kenpachi/Ichigo
-Ichigo/Rukia

*For Fruits Basket:
-Yuki/Kyo
-Kyo/Tohru
-Haru/Kyo
-Shigure/Kyo

Bold
= who I would like to rp as.

Additionally, if you have a ship you wanna rp alongside any of the aforementioned, I've got absolutely no problem with doing it! I love to double up on characters, it can really add to the plot! :)

WHAT I ASK:
I roleplay in the 3rd person novel style, I ask that you match this style just because it's much more enjoyable than 1st person. Idm if we settle on 1-5 paragraph responses, just as long as we both give effort. I ask for good spelling, and decent grammar, and that your character is like the character you're playing, and not incredibly OC. In return, I'll give you the same exact quality of roleplay! Let's have a good time together, and become friends!!

okokok yes yes yes a fruits basket rp.

I would love to play Tohru-chan for you, I can also play Yuki if you'd like.
In terms of doubling, would you be willing to play Male Akito for me? That is if you're down. I'm absolutely in love with Akito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back