• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Roleplay Partner

DeannaLovesWriting

i am looking for roleplay partners!
༶•┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Introduction:

༶•┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
Hi there, as you may already know from the thread name, I am looking for a roleplay partner.
I have been roleplaying on and off for about 6 years, and I am turning 19 in November.
I don't currently have any specific plots I have in mind, but I'd love to brainstorm and look for some with a partner.
I used to roleplay a lot during quarantine, but I experienced major writer's block after graduation.
I'm looking for maybe 3-5 partners, or maybe even 1 or 2 ones. I'd prefer a long-term writing buddy.
༶•┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

About Me:

༶•┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶
My sleeping schedule currently is a little chaotic, so I am able to be pretty active in our roleplays.
I am currently looking for a job, so the only obligation I have right now is to my family and friends.
I love writing, and I always have since I was in primary school. I loved creative writing as a child, and realized
that roleplaying is something I also enjoy while I was in middle school.
Anyways, enough about me. Here's some of my roleplay information.
༶•┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Roleplay Information:

༶•┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

I will be able to respond as soon as possible.
Any pairings are just fine with me.
I do have many OCs I've created, they're just not up on this site.
I love slice-of-life storylines, and I'd be down for most plots.
If there's ever an issue with my roleplay responses, please tell me before just ghosting.
I'd rather work with my partner instead of just not having one.
I love writing, and I really would like to get back into roleplaying.
I don't typically roleplay fandoms.
༶•┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Plot Ideas:

༶•┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

To come I'll update this <3

I'm currently working on creating some new characters, so if anyone wants to roleplay I'm super excited to meet new people here!!

Hello! I have a few romance pair ideas if you'd like to build a plot together! :D

I would love to roleplay with you. I am very flexible and a natural leader. I have 5 years role-playing experience. NOT EXAGGERATING. I can do basically Any role

Users who are viewing this thread

Back