• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner

EddieTeddie

Hello! Welcome to my search thread.

Some things to know:
x It has been a while since I have roleplayed, but it is something I would like to get back into. (Please bear with me at the start as I need to figure out how I like to do things again)

x English is not my first language, and it has been a while since I used to write a lot of English, so there will probably be quite a lot of mistakes at start, but my grammar is generally good.

x The times I can reply will vary a bit, sometimes I can reply within a couple of hours, other times it might take a day or two. I will let you know if I will be away for a longer period.

x I do not write one liners, I can easily write a couple of paragraphs. I want to challenge myself to write 3-4.

x When it comes to characters, I can do any gender or sexuality.

x Planning and world building is important! Let's make an epic story.

x I normally do original stories, I can wander into canon universes if we do original characters

x I can write in forums or on mail.

x I don't do those fancy pages/covers, I try, but I fail (if anyone wants to teach me, send a PM)

Here are some concepts I am craving to do ;

x Modern day + supernatural
x Hero & Villain house sharing without knowing each other's identities
x Seven deadly sins in modern world
x Seven deadly sins & virtues
x Trapped in an unknown world
x Online/Gaming friends meeting in real life.
x School/house for people with superpowers (Think x-men and the Magicians)
x Two people dreaming about each other but not knowing each other.

I am open for almost everything, so if you have an idea you would like to do, let me know!

Send me a message if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back