• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Looking for a roleplay partner ⊃ο<*)(Fandom+Original)

TheNekoda

Hoii! It's my third time posting a thread so I'm sorry if I say things that... shouldn't be in this section or that may be misunderstood.

Alright then let's start! First things first, I'm going to present myself!

-My name is Ayoub, a 19 y/o male who lives in France, which means that we probably won't have the same time zone! I'm also studying for my exams but I always have plenty of time to roleplay!
-I love memes, anime and food. Yeah just a basic guy.
-I'd say myself good in English, even though I can't provide the TOP quality answers you're probably looking for. I generally write around a paragraph, but of course depending on the response before I can be more or less inspired.
-I enjoy doing MxF roleplay. ~ I'm so sorry if this might offend you in some way, but I'd rather like my partner to be a female as I feel quite uncomfortable when... it's a male doing it. I know it's probably one of the worst way to say this, so sorry ( T ʖ̯ T)~
-I'm kind of a loner shy guy, so will my characters.
-When I make my characters, I often send a couple picture of multiple characters (easier to see how they might look like) with a different name and background story. Of course you don't have to do this as well

Roleplays I'd be down doing: (Original)
-A magic school (quite a but different from Harry Potter, more like the anime kind of)
-A multiple species world, where werewolves, witches and everything you can think of exist.
-A romantic one, with cute fluffy moments as well as plot twists. (〃∀〃)ゞ

Now for the Fandoms*:
-BNHA
-Naruto
-Netoge no Yome
-Death note

Of course both lists aren't full, so I'm counting on you to suggest some ideas!
*When I say fandom, I mean taking a concept and creating a whole new scenario. (Sorry if that's not the actual meaning (^_^♪))

Alright here's a couple things I'll expect from you:
-I'm not very needy, but at least an answer per day would be great!
-Write as much as you can. I don't really mind getting a one line answer or a novel, I just need it to be answerable for me. I'll also try my best but as said before, I'm not Shakespeare so I won't require you to be the best!

Hmm... I think everything is good now! Hope I'll heard from you soon! Have a great day!

Last edited:
-I enjoy doing MxF roleplay. ~ I'm so sorry if this might offend you in some way, but I'd rather like my partner to be a female as I feel quite uncomfortable when... it's a male doing it. I know it's probably one of the worst way to say this, so sorry ( T ʖ̯ T)~
Just a lil tip, you shoudn't put the LGBTQ Friendly tag. Not saying this is aggressive in any way, just that it's the wrong tag. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back