• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a roleplay partner c:

galveston

Hi! I'm new here, so I'm basically just looking for anyone who would be interested in roleplaying with me. I usually do about 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes more, sometimes less. I don't care how much you write, as long as you are writing at least 1 paragraph (no one-liners, please). I'm fine rping any fandom I'm in, preferably ocs. I can do:

Marvel
Warrior Cats
Merlin
Supernatural
BNHA
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Avatar: The Last Airbender (but not Legend of Korra)
Pokemon
Descendants
Harry Potter
Voltron

Any other fandoms you want to rp that weren't mentioned, just let me know!

I try not to ghost, but since I am starting school this week, I may not be on every day. That being said, if you take a day or two to reply, I won't have a problem.

Hi there! If you don’t mind, I’d love to do a BNHA or Voltron roleplay! I must ask though, so exactly what would you prefer to do with these fandoms?

Hi there! If you don’t mind, I’d love to do a BNHA or Voltron roleplay! I must ask though, so exactly what would you prefer to do with these fandoms?
ooh, hi! Anything, honestly. Any ideas you have, I'm all ears. We could always do a villian vs hero thing for bnha or a alternate au where two of our characters are paladins and get stranded on a planet or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back