• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Roleplay Partner (1x1) (Family/Friendly Bond) (OC Rp)

Katedogg

sean x finn is forever the best ship
I've never posted anything on this site yet so forgive me if I'm posting it in the wrong area or anything, I'm still not 100% sure how this site works but I'm learning!

Family Bond / Friendly Bond Plot:
This plot I've decided to come up with is based on a game I've loved ever since they announced it, Life is Strange 2. But since I don't want to give my roleplay partner the burden of having to watch/play the game to understand anything, I wanted to base a plot around the idea of LiS 2 instead of actually /doing/ the exact plot, I guess you could say?
In this plot, I want it to be about the bond between a group of friends or siblings, in tougher situations. I'll happily accept a romance between friends if you want there to be one! So anyway, in this plot Y/C and mine are either siblings or friends that have just recently been framed of murder of their very close neighbor/father (depending on whether they're siblings or not) without actually having anything to do with it. Rather than staying behind to stand their ground against the framed murder, they decided to run off together in fear of what may happen if they stay, as apparently one of these two have powers (I don't mind if you want to be the one with powers! Just please try not to make them too OP). Something about the traumatic event seemed to awaken some kind of power in one of the two, which they don't have much control over until the plot progresses. And now, they have to keep the power a secret between the two, constantly risking them being caught when certain parts require the power being used.. and risking them being caught by police when sometimes doing something illegal may be the only way to get out of a dire situation. The goal of the plot is that these siblings/friends are seeking a low-profile life somewhere where nobody will find them, travelling through cities and towns, having to live off the land for survival, train-hopping and going through forests in hopes of finding somewhere where they can finally solve all the stuff that happened to them.

We can discuss the character relationships or anything else before roleplaying, of course!
I'm a semi-lit writer and usually try to aim for three lines up to a paragraph or two. I'm not highly demanding of the writing skills of others, but do I prefer third-person and no **. And know that I am not quick to reply sometimes, as my internet goes down at times or I just procrastinate, even writer's block hits me hard.
Also, I'm fine with BxB, GxG, and BxG if you'd like a romance!

I really like LIS2! Ive never done a roleplay like it, either, so im interested! I'll PM you now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back