• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a roleplay group interest check

Kouture

Roleplay Queen
I'm honestly keen for any themes, I'm not a fussy human being! I do have a small criteria that I'd like you to follow though if you want to roleplay with me:

— Please understand that I have a life outside of this website, I won't be on here obviously 24/7. I would probably spend a few hours a day on here typically. Please don't message me and ask for a reply unless it has been over a week. 

— Please do not respond with one liners, I always ensure my posts have a small paragraph structure and contain advance vocabulary.

— I use polyvore.com for my characters. 

Comment or message me if your keen!

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, so, Kouture, before i say my original comment i need to try to be a part of the community, and inform you that, this type of message/request should probably be posted in the one-on-one category, i'm not saying you were completely wrong or anything for posting it here, simply for future reference i'm fairly sure it would be better posted on the one-on-one category. 

ok, the original comment was: 

hiya! i'm very keen! you know since you used keen at the end and... oh nevermind! anyways, i'd be open to roleplay with you at any time! if you don't mind fantasy, and bad jokes, i think we'd get along fairly well! (for bad jokes see the keen joke from earlier...) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back