• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a pokemon(ranger) roleplay

Minteafresh

Hello! You can refer to me as Mint, ans as the title says, I'm looking to do a pokemom ranger roleplay! It's a random craving, I know- But I've recently made a pokemon ranger oc and had no one to rp with. I'd like to focus on our ocs doing jobs like relocating pokemon, or calming down agreesive ones, fun stuff like that. Realistically, I'd prefer someone long term and whose able to write in third person + semi long responses since that's what I'm used too.

We can chat about ocs in pms/dms, but I already have a premade one so I'll be using them. It doesn't need to be romantic and can obviously be platonic, though for ref my oc does flirt - playfully anyway. I'd like to steer clear of really shy/sweet/one dimesnional ocs who need to be protected bc they just aren't mt cip of tea. Besides, I imagone rangers newd to be a little rough so someonw who cries at the smallest indication of danger migjt not be the best idea anyway-

But! If anyone is interested, please pm me! Don't reply here, as I'll be frequently bumping up this thread. Have a good day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back