• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner

Duat

Hey! Thanks for checking out my post, I hope something interests you.

About me and what I'm looking for:

- I normally write 2-4 paragraphs as a minimum, and rarely go above 6-7 unless required to advance plot.
- Third person, past tense is a must.
- Open to FxM, MxM, and FxF.
- I am 23 and like to be friends with writing partners so only looking for people within a few years of my age.
- Life gets busy so I won't be able to reply daily all the time.
- Dark, unsettling, and angsty plot with flawed characters is my bread and butter. Fluff in small doses. Slooooow burn. Enemies to lovers anyone?
- I absolutely love world building and lose interest if my partner doesn't share my enthusiasm or with me to build an awesome setting.
- I'll write side characters when necessary but don't play doubles.

And here's some very general ideas to at least give you an idea what I might be interested in:

1. In a magical setting that draws from mythology around the world, two disgruntled, powerful gods are thrown together unwillingly. Be that in prison, exile, on a quest for world domination, etc.
2. Two prisoners accidentally wake from stasis aboard an automated prison ship that won't reach any planet for dozens of years. Potential for spookiness and scary alien shit.
3. Mage just trying to live their best life gets saddled with teaching someone who recently discovered they had magic...and naturally world chaos ensues to spice things up.
4. Here's a weird one that's heavily inspired by Subnautica BZ: Person gets abandoned on an alien planet and accidentally gets an alien consciousness downloaded into their brain. Alien can exert some control over the person's body, and they have to work together (and against each other) to try and get the alien a body and escape the planet. Not sure how this would work but I'd love to give it a try.

If any of that catches your eye or you'd like to suggest another plot, please let me know! Thanks for reading ❤

VERY interested in enemies to lovers, especially with magic elements! I'd love to iron something out with you!

VERY interested in enemies to lovers, especially with magic elements! I'd love to iron something out with you!
Sounds great! If you have any thoughts or preferences please shoot me a PM, otherwise I'll do some brainstorming and hit you up tomorrow (going to sleep in a few).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back