• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner.

Sally_Love

Little Ball Of Cute
Hello it’s been awhile since I’ve posted looking for a partner.I’ve been dealing with some rough things through out the year of 2020 and would really enjoy a new roleplay.It will have supernatural aspects to it as well as being Romance.Well here it goes,

A young king ruled with the knowledge beyond his years.He made peace with other kingdoms as well as keeping his lands prosperous and fair.He was a just king,yet stern and merciless when it came to his enemies.

A year passes as the young king traveled to the towns and cities under his rule.He stopped at a village curious as to why the villagers gathered in the square.

going to investigate his eyes fall on a woman wearing rags and no shoes.She was tied to a large stake as the villagers yell calling the woman a witch,he had read that witches no longer existed yet this woman had a unique appearance belonging to only the witch kind.

instead of cursing the villagers who are condemning her to death she smiled with tears rolling down her eyes.She apologized to the angry mob as a man set the hay around the woman a blaze.The king steps in to stop the flames from spreading as he rescued the woman and brought her back to his kingdom.Thus beginning their story together.

if interested please on me or comment down below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back