• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner.

I am back after too long of a break, gonna spice up my profile and edit some things around. Bump.

Bump. I am back after a long time away. Looking for partners, please message me if you find any of these interesting or have some of your own you'd like to suggest!

Roommates - This ones obvious enough, sorta the cliche, I have a few plots for this one, so if interested, let me know!

College Students - Weather we're seniors in college looking to graduate in the world, or Freshmeat (Heh' get it? Family guy joke!) on our first days, weather we fall in love or become best friends, the choices are endless.

College Tutor - One of us needs a tutor, weather it be me or you, for whichever subject, maybe it'll develop in the duo developing feelings for each other.
Hey I'm interested in the above and/or plots 1 and 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back