• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a Partner - Wolf RP Plot

InfiniteChaos

Oblivioux
I wanted to start working with someone, who will be willing to put time into designing the RP just as much as writing the RP.

The basic concept I have right now is that we are Wolves. Not Werewolves, but just regular four legged furry killing machines that roam forests, or wherever they're suited for.

I wanted to have the idea of Elements with the wolves, as in they have powers, many powers, some are different, and their differences divide them. (How they are divided I don't know.)

Of course, there will be a central issue. One wolf wants all the power to himself, and will kill others, slaughter whole packs to get leadership. Another wolf who has a completely unique ability can stop the bad wolf all together, or at least hope so.

If interested, please let me know :D

I have another plot now, this one doesn't involve magic, at least. In a big way.

The idea is to start with a wolf B is a wolf that is colourful while Wolf A hates wolves that have colours, and Wolf A is basically a snappy, teasing little wolf that intimidates Wolf B.

Though theny end up having twins that are total opposites of each other, Twin A is a good Twin in which he does very well in life, While Twin B is an evil twin that will destroy the family to gain power in the pack that Wolf A and B started and Twin A must stop Twin B.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back