• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner who enjoys being led through a Fantasy and Futuristic type story (closed)

Smile Turtle

Detailed Roleplay Nerd
Hiya, I'm here to tell you about a roleplay that I've been leading for a long time now where I can lead you through a story of a new world, new creatures and completely new physics.
I enjoy creating a setting for others to follow and make their own choices to further a story that I lead them through. I don't expect you to have multiple characters or that much knowledge of roleplaying itself, I only wish for you to have proper grammar.
This story includes space travel, sorting out problems for allied species that are unable to fix it themselves, and fighting a horrible evil that simply wants to exterminate all other life.
No matter what character you use I'm sure I'll find a place for them, especially if they're either super powerful or super weak, I'm very certain I can make a story where you'll have some very important choices that affect the story greatly, fight scenes that give you a chance to show of your skills, and some simple jokes/funny moments during in non-serious scenarios.

If I hint towards something then I either simply want to move the story forward or I don't want you to do something that'll waste your time. Unless of course, you somehow find a way yourself. Then I'll just adapt to your option :)

If you're a female or willing to play a female character then I'm more likely gunna want to roleplay with you but it doesn't bother me either way ^^

Hey! This sounds fairly interesting. I'm a huge fan of futuristic and fantasy stuff, and can also play as a female character! Also, as a side note, I have a tendency of playing characters on the stronger side of things, in case that may or may not be an issue, I will try to keep things level.

I would be down for this, definitely DM me. I would love to try a sci-fi futuristic fantasy type game and i'm always down for a good story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back