• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner (Updated)

Do I have too many plots?

• Yes, but keep adding more.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you should take some off.

• Yes, stop making more.

• No, add more.

• No, but don't keep making more.

• Total voters

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
First, a few things to know about me. I have no life so I'm on pretty much all day everyday. I will usually respond almost immediately. The only reasons for me to not respond would be because I'm sleeping or I don't have wifi access. I'll usually give a heads up if I'm going to be absent for a while.

Some requirements of mine: decent grammar is appreciated, just because it makes it easier to figure out what you're trying to say. Please try to have a sense of humor. I know you can't really help that, but I do appreciate humor. That's pretty much the only requirements I can think of.

All my characters are animals, usually anthro but sometimes feral. As long as you're ok with that you can look through these ideas I have here and see if one catches your interest. If you see one let me know and we can figure out some more details. One thing I should mention, if you can use proper grammar, that would make it easier for me to understand your posts.

Most of these take place in a world where anything is possible. Some areas are medieval type but if you travel around, you'd eventually find a big city like in modern day or even a futuristic city. A bit of everything basically. It's makes it so that there are no limits to what can happen.

1. After a tornado tears through a town, (your character) finds a young fox girl among the wreckage. She can't remember anything and may be more than what she seems. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* +[/COLOR]

2. A pilot and mechanic (your character) is taking their plane for a test run when they discover something amazing up above the clouds. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+ # (!)[/COLOR]

3. An adventurer (your character) finds a ghost town and when they stay over night they discover that the term "ghost town" applies more than they thought.[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)] +[/COLOR]

4. A royal guard (your character, male preferred) is assigned the duty if guarding the royal family's prized weapon, a jeweled spear, overnight, but the simple night shift gets complicated. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + # (!)[/COLOR]

5. This one takes place in the kind of medieval fantasy world that has an ancient, technologically advanced race that died out long ago. The story revolves around someone exploring the one of the ruins of this ancient race and finding a certain unique machine that still works. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+ #[/COLOR]

6. I don't have much for a story for this one but it revolves around a sword that can take on the form of a cat. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+ #[/COLOR]

7. This one is just for fun. Basically, you tell me your character and I only tell you the setting then we start and you have no idea what's gonna happen. For people who likes surprises. I'd honestly be surprised if anyone asks about this one. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + #[/COLOR]

8. An innocent bystander gets caught up with an infamous sorceress. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ + #[/COLOR]

9. A thief, infamous for getting in and out of places unseen, is hired to kidnap a princess for some reason or another.[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)] ^ + #[/COLOR] (Closed)

10. Your first day working at a high security government facility and you already have to deal with a break-in. But it's not what you were expecting. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + # (!)[/COLOR]

11. A dragon has been terrorizing a town ever since it was settled. You've been sent to deal with this ferocious beast but maybe things aren't how they seem... [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + #[/COLOR] (Closed)

12. You're one of the best guards the castle town has ever seen. What everyone doesn't know is that you're immortal. But you might not be the only immortal in town. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+ #[/COLOR]

13. You're traveling the world and on your travels you happen upon a small human village with a statue honoring a fox god that once saved the village founder. While there you meet a young boy. He seems normal but he may have some connection to this statue. (This one

will have me using several characters after a while.) [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + # (!)[/COLOR]

14. While wandering through the woods one day you find a mysterious ring...and discover the power sealed within. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + # (!)[/COLOR]

15. You've just joined a group of bandits hanging around an old fort. One of their past times, however, is catching wild wolves and forcing them to fight to the death. (Warning: this one can get rather violent/graphic. Not an excessive amount of detail but still violent.) [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ # (!)[/COLOR]

16. You're a member of a group of bandits. One day you help attack a carriage but the treasure you find on board isn't quite what you were hoping for. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* # (!)[/COLOR]

17. (Female character required) You and your adopted son are part of a dragon cult but only because you were born into it. You've never taken part in the rituals. One day the cult comes under attack and you're faced with a choice: run or die. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + #[/COLOR]

18. You've been traveling alone for years but one day you come to a town and meet a girl with a very...interesting power... [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ + #[/COLOR]

19. You're just a (mostly) normal guy living your (mostly) normal life. Then one day, you meet a reaper. And make the mistake of making a bet. (Male character required. Being normal is optional.) [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ + #[/COLOR]

20. The world is in danger and a group of warriors is needed to defend it. (Not an original concept but the characters make it unique.) You've been chosen to find these warriors. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+ #[/COLOR]

21. An entire city is wiped out mysteriously. Upon investigating, you discover a lone survivor, but you might find more than what you bargained for... [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* + #[/COLOR]

22. Strange experiments have been happening in a certain laboratory but no one knows what exactly, so you decide to go and have a look. But you end up getting more involved than you expected when you run into one of the experiments. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + #[/COLOR] (Closed)

23. This one requires you to have a character with an unusually strong affinity to an elemental power (Fire, Water, Ice, Electricity, Earth, Nature, Wind, Light, or Darkness). Spoiler alert: They die. But death isn't the end of their story. The god of their element has bigger plans

for them. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+ # (!)[/COLOR]

24. A story about your encounter with an Ala. You'll have to PM me for more details about what an Ala is but it's basically a female weather demon. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ + #[/COLOR]

25. The world is in danger of being consumed by darkness. In order to restore the light, you must team up with someone you've never met before and work together with a mysterious light spirit. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + #[/COLOR]

26. You've heard rumors of a cave that contains a legendary sword that can only be wielded by a true hero. You've decided to go and find this sword. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+ # (!)[/COLOR]

27. Aliens! Cuter than you'd expect. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + #[/COLOR]

28. This story revolves around a small group with the goal of destroying the world(not the planet, just everything on the surface). You have the option to either join them or try to stop them. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]+ #[/COLOR]

29. You wake up in a world that isn't your own. You have no idea how you got there or why, but you soon find you're not the only one who's been taken from their home world. There's also a war going on, so that's a thing. (This one has a character who is a Lucario but I don't think it would fall under fandom since it's only that one character that has anything to do with Pokémon.) [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#[/COLOR] (Closed)

30. This one takes place in a modern fantasy setting. You're just living your life in the city when one day you run into a particular cat girl, and from that point on, your world gets flipped upside down. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ + # (!) [/COLOR](Closed)

31. Congratulations! You went and got yourself killed. Well done. Lucky you, a young witch is looking to reanimate her first thrall and you'll do nicely. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + #[/COLOR]

32. Humans and anthros have coexisted for a long time, but suddenly and without reason, the humans decided to turn against them. Now the anthros are being hunted down and exterminated. Most people support this hunt but there are a few humans who want to help the

anthros. Which side are you on? [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ + #[/COLOR]

33. You're a necromancer who's set up a trap in some old ruins to catch people to use for your necromancy. You're content with this until one day a cute young ice mage finds herself in your trap. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]* ^ + #[/COLOR]

34. You're father is captain of the guard. He's a fine warrior and everyone respects him. You, however, are known for getting into trouble. Everyone expected you to become a great warrior like your father but that only pushes further away from that goal. One day you sneak

into the castle after being strictly told you're not allowed and witness you father being murdered and the kingdom's princess being kidnapped. With your father dead, the king looks to one person to save his daughter: you. [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ + #[/COLOR] (!)

35. A new world has been created and you and someone else are the first intelligent beings to live there. It's up to you to settle in this world, but will you two even get along? Only time will tell... [COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ + #[/COLOR] (!)

36. Craving! Basically, whatever I happen to be in the mood for at the time. It could be one of the plots mentioned here or something completely different. This pretty much the random button. (!)

Sorry if they seem vague but I don't want to drop any major spoilers for the story. I think it's more fun when you don't know for sure what will happen next. But, if you want more info feel free to ask and I'd be happy to clarify or whatever.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Guide: * - Potentially cute | ^ - Potential romance | + - Adventure/Travel | # - Some degree of action (anything from fighting to chase scenes) | (!) Recommended[/COLOR]

These are pairings that don't exactly have a story to go along with them yet. They're not necessarily romance pairings just two characters that we'd use. Romance depends on how well the characters actually get along. Bold marks the role I'd rather play but you're welcome to try and convince me otherwise.

Bandit x victim

Human x anthro trying to hide from other humans

Royalty x guardian

Well-known warrior x commoner

Noble x thief

Royal/Noble x maid/servant

Werewolf x feral wolf

I'll add more if I think of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
JPAlmighty said:
Why anthropods? Just curious.
Because I always draw my characters and I can't draw humans so I only draw animals. I actually started with a Sonic the Hedgehog style but eventually my drawing style evolved out of it. Oh, but a few of my characters are feral animals. I just don't use them as much.

Wonder if the whole anthro thing discourages people...I hope not. More likely I'm just impatient. Maybe I should mention that just cause my characters are animals doesn't mean you have to use an animal. You're welcome to use whatever you want. Human, animal, elf, something you made up. It's all fine with me.

KageFarenheit said:
I wouldnt mind doing some of your ideas if youre open to also complement your ideas . eventually.
Awesome. If you could PM me we can talk about it. Or, if you're kinda new, I could PM you.

onistic said:
Hello there! I was wondering if 15 is still available.
Why yes, yes it is. Just a heads up about that one, the plot kinda goes all over the place. I don't mean it gets off topic but the topic twists and turns all over the place.

CousinMerla said:
I would be interested in any of these if you're still looking for a partner!
Awesome! Was there one in particular you wanted to do? PM me when you can.

I apologize in having to trouble you, but it seems that I can't send a PM yet. Do you mind sending me one instead?

Hi, I'm new to this, and if you wanna RP you will be my first (ba dum tss). I'm mostly interested in number 2, but if it's taken I would like the number 11. Is that okay with you?

Oh I've read through the comments, I don't know how to send a PM, so if you could do that I would be very happy :3

Just putting this out there.

My favorites are 7, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, and 23. I'll do them all but those are my top favorites. Based on the basic plot and the character(s) I'd be using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back