• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner (Updated)

Do I have too many plots?

• Yes, but keep adding more.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you should take some off.

• Yes, stop making more.

• No, add more.

• No, but don't keep making more.

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Belle Moon]Number 17 sounds really fun, what sort of immortals are we thinking?

[/QUOTE]
The kind that you can stab them or do something that would otherwise kill someone and they won't die. Basically the OP kind of immortal, but I figured since both characters would be immortal the whole OP thing was fine. PM me and we talk out some more details.

Hello! 19, 21, and 29 all grabbed my attention. If I remember, 29 had the Ala? Would definitely like to hear more about it!

HeyStarving said:
Hello! 19, 21, and 29 all grabbed my attention. If I remember, 29 had the Ala? Would definitely like to hear more about it!
Alright, I think 19 is taken at the moment, but if you send me a PM we can talk out some details about the other two.

Also, to anyone who might be watching this thread, I've added some more plots, in case you're interested.

If no one has mentioned doing #30 yet, I'd be interested. I'm a new member though, so you would have to be the one to PM me unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back