• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner (Updated)

Do I have too many plots?

• Yes, but keep adding more.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you should take some off.

• Yes, stop making more.

• No, add more.

• No, but don't keep making more.

• Total voters
Quick question: In number 27 what sort of experiments are we talking? Are you aiming for a more medical horror type of feel or is it more fantasy based? Sorry if this is a dumb question

That sounds quite interesting actually. I'd like to give that a go if you'd be willing. And when we get "involved" in the experiments is that from the experimenter or the experimentee perspective? Sorry for all the questions.

It's from the experimentee perspective. The character I'll use actually is one of the androids. And questions are welcome. So, do you want to PM me with more questions or are you ready to start?

That's more or less all my questions. However, I can't send pms till tomorrow. I'm going offline for the night now! I'll be back on tomorrow.

Alright, when you get back, let me know if you want me to start a PM for the rp or if you want to do it on the forum.

Alright I'm good with doing it on the forum or pm. Either way works for me. Do you have a preference?

Fangs9090 said:
11. This one is just for fun. Basically, you tell me your character and I only tell you the setting then we start and you have no idea what's gonna happen. For people who likes surprises. I'd honestly be surprised if anyone asks about this one. * ^ + # (!)
Well, then... Surprise! ( :P ) Though first I'd like to know your preference on post length and such, just in case ( :) )

LegoLad659 said:
Well, then... Surprise! ( :P ) Though first I'd like to know your preference on post length and such, just in case ( :) )
I'm not too picky on post length. I do like to see some amount of detail, but I know that sometimes you gotta do a one liner here and there, especially if its an action-reaction type scene.

Right. Well, that's good to know (^.^) I'm probably not going to be able to respond today, since I have to go to work soon, but could you shoot me a PM anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back