• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner to rp with

Eiko

Hello I exist
Roleplay Type(s)
So I'm looking for an rp partner to come up with ideas for any of the pairing or fandom but take note I don't play in universe characters very well so most will be just between ocs unless you want to play as a character from the universe.

No NSFW I cant right it I'm not good at it
I'm fine with one liners some days we have the block and cant think of anything other then just one sentence just don't go and give me one liners all the time
Do not be a god or some invincible perfect being
I have a tendency to get busy with life so if I don't reply please send me another message and ill get back as soon as I can

* denotes how much i really wanna do this fandom
Sword Art Online*******
Basically it could start at any point of the anime or in any of the games or even just a completely separate story or our characters had interacted with Kirito and the others in some way

My Hero Academia***

Shield Hero**

Goblin Slayer*

Pokemon******

Fate Grand Order/Stay Night/Apocrypha/ Unlimited Blade Works/ Zero/Heavens Feel (Any of the fates really) ***

RWBY****

Final Fantasy 15

Kingdom Hearts

Drakengard

God Eater

Monster hunter

Guilty Gear

BlazBlue

No More Heroes

bold= character i mostly want to play as if both are bold im fine with either
Yandere x normal person*****
Angel
x human***

Yeah sorry just those two if you have any other ideas shoot them at me

Plot#1
“Okay…So, I think I’ve delivered all my mail…Hm…” Person A says walking across a rather large branch looking at a notebook, they sighs. “Ah, crap…I forgot to deliver the doc’s mail…” they runs a hand through their hair then places their notebook back in their bag. Person A starts to walk across the branch, humming softly, Person A looks over the edge seeing it was a rather long way down, They just shakes it off and continues walking bravely. After about an hour of walking, jumping and flying (Via a glider), They finally reaches the doctor’s house. “Hey, Doc. I’ve got your mail…” They called out into the science lab, They move through it’s cracked hallways and goes into a room, “Ah…There you are, Doc.” A man in a lab coat was working on some kind of machine, the room he was in being fairly clean and intact. “Oh, Good Evening, Person A. Thank you for bringing my mail…” Doc, turns around and looks at them, “Just place it on the table,” They nod and place the mail on the table, They walk over to the machine and blinks seeing it was rather strange. “What is this Doc?” Person A says curiously to him. Doc smiles and pats the machine, “It’s a portal…to somewhere…I’m not sure where yet but it could be from the past of earth or even another world.” Doc says excited. Person A, looks at the machine and moves back some, “This machine seems rather dangerous, Doc.” Person A says, Doc shakes his head then pushes a button, the machine turning on as a blue portal appears swirling. Suddenly, everything started to get sucked into the portal, Person A blinks and they grabs the Doc’s hand and hides behind a wall as the machine sucks everything in. As this happened, the Doc was watching in amazement, Person A couldn’t help but watch either, but suddenly the sucking vortex disappeared. Person A watches as something starts to come out of the machine, it was a person (Person B), They immediately stood up and when the portal spitted the person out, they caught them but it sent Person A flying making them land on their back with the person on top of them. “O-Ouch…H-Hey, are you okay? Can you hear me?” Person A says to the person. Person B was very much confused and unsure where he even was. When Person B spoke the language was not one Person A has ever heard of before.

Plot#2
Recently a secret facility has a accident shutting it down allowing an experiment, (person A) to break free and escape. Once the scientists realized person A was gone, they send their second experiment, person B, out to retrieve him. (sorry that this one is shorter then the other one)

Well i hope if we do roleplay we have fun. Pm me or reply to the trhead if your interested

Last edited:
Cool ill send you a pm shortly so we can come up wiht ideas then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back