• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner to create a fun, engaging story

Rain Fanatic

I think I'm pretty chill...
Okay, so I'm new to role-playing and I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place but I really wanna give this a shot. I'm very passionate about creating stories and I'd like to find someone who shares that passion. Few quick details about me:
- I'm not really into fandom. I like creating my own characters. That way I don't feel limited in any way by someone else's vision.
- I can do fantasy stories, but generally I prefer realistic locations and modern times. I like to write what I know + I believe that the craziest adventures can happen in the most mundane circumstances.
- I like to write in longer paragraphs and my approach to writing tends to be more thoughtful. I'm really hoping to find someone who also puts thought into their writing and doesn't just scribble one sentence in response. Also, proper spelling, please! (I'm also doing my best but since I'm not a native speaker, some errors might slip in. Sorry!)
- I enjoy multi-character narratives and like to write about a few different characters at once.

Now, for my idea:

There's a summer job offer which consists of staying at a motel for three months (or longer) and guiding tourists from different countries who come to see local sightings. The story would be about a couple of teenagers/young adults who all take the offer and work together while staying at the motel. The characters would of course come from different countries and different backgrounds which would allow for some interesting dynamics. I don't really have the story outline in my head, just a general idea of it. Of course the tour guides would meet different tourists, show them many interesting locations and often get into trouble. I'm also interested in exploring the dynamics between them, conflicts, perhaps romance? I believe this idea creates many different possibilities.

Of course, I am open to new ideas, so if you think something about the story could be changed or reworked, feel free to let me know. Or if you just have any questions for me in general!

I absolutely love your Idea. If you have not found someone else to do this with yet I would love to. I am also new to this site so I don't really know how it works, but I have been role playing for a few years and love putting thought into my paragraphs and playing with multiple characters. I hope we can role play together!

Okay, so I'm new to role-playing and I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place but I really wanna give this a shot. I'm very passionate about creating stories and I'd like to find someone who shares that passion. Few quick details about me:
- I'm not really into fandom. I like creating my own characters. That way I don't feel limited in any way by someone else's vision.
- I can do fantasy stories, but generally I prefer realistic locations and modern times. I like to write what I know + I believe that the craziest adventures can happen in the most mundane circumstances.
- I like to write in longer paragraphs and my approach to writing tends to be more thoughtful. I'm really hoping to find someone who also puts thought into their writing and doesn't just scribble one sentence in response. Also, proper spelling, please! (I'm also doing my best but since I'm not a native speaker, some errors might slip in. Sorry!)
- I enjoy multi-character narratives and like to write about a few different characters at once.

Now, for my idea:

There's a summer job offer which consists of staying at a motel for three months (or longer) and guiding tourists from different countries who come to see local sightings. The story would be about a couple of teenagers/young adults who all take the offer and work together while staying at the motel. The characters would of course come from different countries and different backgrounds which would allow for some interesting dynamics. I don't really have the story outline in my head, just a general idea of it. Of course the tour guides would meet different tourists, show them many interesting locations and often get into trouble. I'm also interested in exploring the dynamics between them, conflicts, perhaps romance? I believe this idea creates many different possibilities.

Of course, I am open to new ideas, so if you think something about the story could be changed or reworked, feel free to let me know. Or if you just have any questions for me in general!
Hey! I'm also not really into fandoms and I love to create my own characters, I'm new to this site too. I came here to try and explore new characters, and create worlds with people who are as passionate about it as I am. Would you be down to roleplay with me? Thanks!

I absolutely love your Idea. If you have not found someone else to do this with yet I would love to. I am also new to this site so I don't really know how it works, but I have been role playing for a few years and love putting thought into my paragraphs and playing with multiple characters. I hope we can role play together!

Hey, that's great! I would love to roleplay with you, especially seeing how you've already got experience. Do you think you could send me a private message and tell me a bit more about your interests and how you would like for this to play out? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey, that's great! I would love to roleplay with you, especially seeing how you've already got experience. Do you think you could send me a private message and tell me a bit more about your interests and how you would like for this to play out? Looking forward to hearing from you!
Just sent you it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back