• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a Partner or Two

Zib

Hello all, I'm new to this sight but not to role-playing. Truth be told I'm old and I work a full-time and part-time job, as well as taking a couple of college classes. That being said I'm just looking for something that is going to be fun and stress free and I like it to be the same for you. This doesn't mean I'm only going to write one sentence, I'll give you at least two paragraphs, or more depending on my time and how my inspiration levels are. I won't be able to reply every day but, you should get a couple replies a week maybe more depending on my work load. I will do my best to to let you know if I'll be unavailable for longer than three days and would appreciate it if you do the same, however I do understand that sometimes that's not possible. I'm fairly flexible and very patient. Hopefully this will be a good, fun experience for the both us. If you are still here you have my sincere thanks. Anyway I've got some pairings and rough ideas I would like to share. Let me know if anything strikes your fancy. Thanks!

Pairings

Ex x Ex

Law Enforcement x Criminal

Older Sibling's Best Friend x Younger Sibling

Rough Ideas

Unexpected Pregnancy

Camping Trip Meets Murphy's Law

Arranged Marriage (modern day)

Well that's what I have for now I'll add some plots, more pairings and ideas later on.

thanks you for taking the time to look this over and happy role-playing everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back