• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner! [Open Minds Apply Inside]

AgentFire

Hello! I am Agent! It's very nice to meet you c:
So, let's start off with a couple of blurbs about myself.
-I am 20 years old, and I am a guy. I'll let you know if that ever changes heh
-As a guy, I'm really only good at playing Males, so I like to do MxF pairings
-I work full time, but I can probably swing checking on my breaks and lunch to see if I need to respond.
-I have weekends off, so I'm more free then.
-I am a college student, so towards the end of August, school will be starting again, which may affect my availability.
-I tend to have creative and unique ideas, that go outside the box, hence looking for open minds.
-I'm an English major, so grammar and spelling are really important to me, but I won't be upset if occasional mistakes occur. Everybody's human, and I make mistakes too.
-Lastly, I write around 2-3 paragraphs, although I can be flexible, higher or lower, depending. Just not looking for one-liners or novel length posts.

If you're interested in trying something out with me, go ahead and PM me, or post down below. I'm looking for new people, mainly, so hopefully I get to meet some wonderful new faces.

Hi, I'm Avalune, nice to meet you too!
I am a 16 years old Earth inhabitant who loves creating stories and characters.
I have been wanting to try roleplay for a long time and have had no experience in it whatsoever. English is not my mother tongue, but I do my best to verify what I write (plus I am using Grammarly so that should help).
I am myself a very creative person so I would say I am pretty open-minded about crazy and unique ideas.
As for now, I can only answer in the evening (Paris time), but as soon as I get back home, I will be able to answer more frequently. At the beginning of September, I will be going to school again, but I don't think it will affect my answers that much since I will still be free on the weekends.

I hope to hear back from you!

Avalune

Hi Avalune Avalune

I appreciate your interest, and maybe I should've specified this, but, I'd prefer players that are 18+, just because I feel more comfortable playing with people closer to my age. I'm sorry, but thank you for showing interest! c:

Hi there Agent!
My name is Hufflepunk, but for short I go by Huff. I just joined today, so I cannot send pms yet. I am 19 years old, from the Central Time Zone in America, and I'm also a college student. Next month I will be going back to school as well, so my availability might shift. I would definitely be interested in coming up with something with you, so if you're interested feel free to message me.

'sup my dude
I really like fxm pairings (romantic or not) as well as light hearted and fluffy genres. However, I'd like to branch out. I participated in improv when I was in highschool so I'm pretty good with just "rolling with it".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back