• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For A Partner MxM

SweetDemon

The Sweetest Bit Of Hell
Hey, I'm looking for a literate partner! I write usually three to six paragraphs so I'd like partner who can do something like that, give me enough to build off of and create the scene so they say. I don't mind grammar since everyone makes them, but I'd like proper spelling if that's alright. Other wise, I have no issue with anything else. I'd like to learn and talk to the person who RPs with me get to be friends. :)  So, I guess I should get to my idea then.

I've been working on this idea for a while. It's been one I've fleshed out a bit and dreamed about making a game about, I plan on going to SCAD in order to make them so this one of the dreams I'd love to make come true. The idea revolves around a time where people could make anything if they believed strongly enough. These creatures started out ordain and pointless, but others started to gain power from the number of people who believed so feverishly in. They were portrayed as gods, and so they became gods. All the traits someone gave them, they slowly embodied them. All their benevolence and wrath, kindness and cruelty. However, their were also creatures that were less kind than their god-made kin. The monsters and demons they created that scarred them at night. The creatures they developed in their nightmares started to haunt them. Killed more and devoured more than their creators could repopulate to make up.

Their gods didn't seem to care as they sat on their thrones and watched the scenes. Some would demand sacrifices when they saw a rather bloody run in. Demanding blood from a body that was starting to slowly dry out. Centuries would pass, but slowly they started to recognize the lack of protection their spoiled gods gave them. Their devotion was met with greed and demands for more. Something caused them to snap. They started a war. A long, bloody, and futile war. The gods had the demons and monsters the humans feared, and the humans... They had crude weapons and themselves. There were no way the humans were going to survive this sort of power. Some gave up faith, others gave up their lives by simply letting one tear their throat out. But, one day near the end started to talk. Whisper the words that would win the war and stop the creatures from ever coming back. It was just stop believing in their strength, their numbers, and their leaders. Just stop giving them power... And they did. Slowly, but surely they stopped believing and the monsters with gods weakened. Numbers dwindled and soon the first god was killed. Then another, and another, and another. Soon all the monsters were gone just like their gods, some simply faded... They weren't killed or burned, they just faded into thin air.

Unknowingly, they were sent to a different plain of existence one that the monsters couldn't leave but humans could enter. When a person dreams, they enter the depths of their psyche. The human psyche at it's deepest and earliest part is a collective that everyone shares. This collective is a gateway to enter a realm of infinite space and void. A realm where things are stored. Things humans rather believe are fact and don't exist. Their nightmares come from a portion of this space, the other houses an emptiness where they dream. Somewhere in that void is a large collection of cities. A place where the monsters who vanished lived and grew. Just like the people, they started to grow smarter and grow as beings but are limited to how far their creators have come.

Your character has volunteered for an experimental procedure. Human technology has advanced greatly from believing there was a monster under the bed. But, you always need more power, right? This experiment had been labeled the Tupla Effect. It's main purpose is to allow a human to dive deep into their mind with full consciousness. To create something in their mind and bring it into the real world. However, there was an incident that has left you in this Infinite Realm. Now, you need to find a way out from this nightmare as you explore and learn about the creatures and culture they've made. How fortunate they met a creature with enough status to stop them from being killed out right.

So, if your interested in RPing this, just comment below or message me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back