• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner, modern/fantasy plot in mind

Zwei

Smol Bird
Heyo, everyone!

I'm Zwei, feel free to call me such, and I'm looking for some people to rp with to occupy some of my time.

A little about me: I've been rping for a while, around 9 years at this, and I'm not the most advanced person but I like to think I picked up something over the years. I did take around a year of a break from any, so I'm rusty, but I can still manage.

I average around 2+ paragraphs of well written sentences but I work off of people, so the more I'm given, the more I can give. I've done about everything at this point, including animal and human rps, most genres, romance and horror, etc. I like to talk OOC, I've made a friend or two through rps and they're a good way to find new things and meet people I think. I will be busy again after college starts up, I'm a full-time student, but I'll always find time to reply, even if it takes a day or so. I do all kinds of romance, if I do it, so no gender pairing is a no-go for me, but I mostly play males so I find I'm better at it. I don't really like playing multiple characters. The most I'll do is two at a time, and I'm unlikely to double unless you give me a good reason. I also dislike making characters destined for others, so if romance does happen, it needs to occur more naturally than that. If I missed something, I don't mind answering questions.

What I want from you: I'd like someone that can at least match me length wise and has a good concept of how to write. I'm not a good writer by any means, but I still try my best and include all the details I can. The more experience, the better, and I'd like someone I can develop plots with and talk. One sided conversations aren't really that fun to me. I'm not really picky about most things, but if you are interested, I'd love to see an example of what you can do.

Plots and Ideas: I'll warn you guys now, fandoms ain't really my thing. I've been in a few in my time, but rping in them takes a good understanding of characters that I rarely have, so besides maybe one or two things, I don't really want to bother with them.

That being said, in the past I've been a good Jason Todd and, at times, Damien Wayne, but the only way I'd do that again is if you can make it interesting, think of a good AU, something like that. I'd be very rusty and out of character until I get back into it tho, so be prepared.

Now for original ideas. I like working with OCs, whether long time or made on the spot, I don't care. I also like a variety of genres, including animal rps, with good plots mind you, fantasy, sometimes sci-fi, modern, as long as it has a twist to it, and more. Romance isn't a requirement in anything I do, but I'm willing to add it since most people like it and, if done right, it can enhance an rp by leaps and bounds. Any gender mix is fine with me.

I quite like rps that involve broken people getting better, but plots based entirely in reality often don't interest me, so I'd enjoy a twist to it, even if it's just a little one. Some things that might give you an idea:

Things relating to foster families/kids or people adopting them.

Amnesiacs dealing with re-learning everything and any changes that might've happened to them.

Gosh, I'm bad at general plots. In short, angst is good and as long as it slowly gets better, I'll prolly like it.

I do have a particular plot I'm craving right now. I'm open to mixing it up, changing settings, as long as the core stays. I'd even be open to setting it in the real world as opposed to fantasy, but I'd have to change it up so tell me whatever you have in mind.

Plot:

A character, having been dead for a few months or maybe a year, is revived by something or someone but has no memories of their previous life, only a vague idea of how to work common things and what they are. They possibly escape or are abandoned by the one who revived them, wake up, whatever, and having no idea who they are or where to go, end up sick and alone somewhere, possible close to a relative. This relative finds them, maybe a sibling or cousin or childhood friend who was very close to them, enough to know they couldn't have faked their death, and takes them in. The newly revived character has to put their life back together with the help of their relative, showing them memories and telling them about their life. They want to get to know their family but they face plenty of problems, doubting why they're alive and who made them this way, new anxieties regarding changes to their appearances and how others view who and what they are. New fears run amok, of dying anew, being rejected, feeling out of place in the world and unnatural. I would much prefer to be the undead character in this scenario.

Alright, let's hope I didn't miss anything. If you have any plots, pairings, ideas, etc, feel free to suggest them and I'll tell you what I think. Otherwise, I'm done here so have a nice one!

Sirin said:
I'm interested! I had an idea if you'd like to hear.
Sure! I'd prefer to discuss stuff over PM, so go ahead and shoot me one and we can work from there ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back