• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner into science fiction and fantasy!

Dark_creativity

I know the pale thing in the darkest of places
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! You may call me dark creativity, CC, creativity, or crazy. I don't exactly love talking OOC, but if you initiate a conversation, I'll chat a little. I open up the more I know you.

- I write between 2-20 paragraphs. Obviously, this changes based on the day and how much you give me. I will almost never give you more lines than you have given me.

- I do not do face claims.

- I do any parings. However, I mainly play male, so m x m and m x f are typically what I end up doing.

- I have ideas. I am also open to ideas if my characters fit.

- I will do romance, but I'm not keen on it. I'll never change the personalities of my characters, so if they aren't interested, they aren't interested.

- Grammar please. If there's a few mistakes, whatever. It happens, nobody's perfect. But if you give me 4 paragraphs with no periods, we have a problem.

- I'm a rather blunt human being.

- I don't do fandoms.

- I have discord.

- it's okay to bump me. I forget a lot. That said, I will bump you if I care about the plot and how much you write even remotely.

- i do mature themes, but not SMUT. I will have some blood and gore, I do not do dirty. Apparently I wasn't clear enough with this .-.

- I can respond many times in a day. I do get busy, though.

Anyway, if you're still reading this, congrats! You're cool with who I am. Let me tell you what I am looking for.

- literacy. Just be able to make a few paragraphs that are nice.

- Be cool with a "learn as you go along" plot. Almost all my plots are like this. I won't pour details about my places because there's just a lot to explain, and if I had to do it every time that somebody wanted to roleplay, I wouldn't have fingers to type this out.

- Respond whenever. I can wait, though I may bump you if I don't know how often you respond or if I love the plot.

- I don't care about your age. I may be blunt, but I'm not too much of an asshole. I won't judge your work because you're 12, I'll judge your work on it's quality.

If you'd like to hear my ideas, drop a dm!

Last edited:
If you're interested in a fantasy story that has guns, dragons, airships, magic and swords... PM me and we can talk. Still cant PM myself. New here.

I feel the same way about romance as you do. It entirely depends on characters involved. If it happens, fine. If not? Also fine. I dont change my characters to seek romantic plot lines.

I love your approach, so I'd love to RP - if we can agree on something we would both love, since sci-fi and fantasy is a bit broad :) I like many variations of those genres though, so the odds are in our favor :) I play males too, meaning it would either be M/M or no romance, depending on how it goes.

Hello there! You seem like you'd be fun to RP with. I'd love to hear what ideas you've got up your sleeve. Fantasy, Sci-fi, I'm down for anything if you'd like? I, too, am not very fond of romance, but If that's what happens, then I'll see how it goes. OvO

Hello there! You seem like you'd be fun to RP with. I'd love to hear what ideas you've got up your sleeve. Fantasy, Sci-fi, I'm down for anything if you'd like? I, too, am not very fond of romance, but If that's what happens, then I'll see how it goes. OvO
DM sent!

You seem like my kind of person, I'll do anything really but I generally don't write paragraphs for each post. Like you said I put out the same as whoever I'm writing with.

I'd be interested! I RP here and recently started RPing through Google Docs. Depending on the plot, I can put out replied between a few paragraphs to a page and a half (in Docs). I love to RP and dont have much of a life outside of work, so I'd be able to reply a few times a day.

I dont necessarily have any plots in mind, but I absolutely love world building, so if I could have my own kingdom or something that would be prime. My main OC will be female, but I will play any and all side characters I need to.

PM me if you're interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back