• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for a partner for some space shenanigans

Leyus

The wanderer
Hello there.
Main premise: I'm looking for a person who would be willing to do some sci-fi, space-themed plots with me. Can be loosely tied to a fandom, or we can do a bit of brainstorming and worldbuilding on our own and see where it goes. Main points are future (or a completely new, futuristic world), space and some spicy action (of any kind).
Why: I have been starving for some nice sci-fi action for ages now.

The person I'm looking for:

• Can and isn't afraid to both worldbuild or improvise, and just scream back and forth about cool plot or character ideas.
  • Can write logical, structured and grammatically consistent text (length isn't that important, minor mistakes and typos don't count, we all make those).
  • Is fine with inconsistent, relaxed pace (won't run away after a pause that lasts a week or two).
  • Loves SPACE
  • Is open-minded.
  • Will keep ig conflicts ig.
  • Won't disappear without warning me (if you can't continue writing with me for whatever reason, I'm okay with that as long as you tell me).
About myself:
  • My pronouns are they/them.
  • 50% of my ooc vocabulary consists of keysmashing.
  • I have been roleplaying for about seven years now.
  • I can sometimes write a couple of posts a day, sometimes I cat reply in a couple of weeks. I won't disappear ooc, but be warned, I can get slow. In return, I will be completely fine if you do the same.
  • I am a NERD. I mean it. I will research obscure things even if I'm only mentioning them in my writing.
  • I'm okay with writing both platonic and romantic relationships of any kind.
  • I like exploring new and exciting topics, I don't particularly fancy looking at them as objectively one thing or another. I like debates and conflicts.
  • I can write on any scale. Small, intimate plots or galaxy-sized empires, I'm up for it all.

Sounds like a thing for you? Cool! Let me know! You can both write here or dm me. However, be warned: I will hesitate to reply to two-word messages. I want to get a little taste of you as well. But don't be afraid, I certainly do not bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back