• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner for me and my friend! A possible love triangle?

ch0c0late_miLk

Hello, welcome for my little search for a 1x1 (well technically a roleplaying partner for both me and my friend so more of a 1x1x1 lil triangle type deal). M'name's Milk (: nice to meet chu. I used to be quite a big roleplayer back then however life happened and I took quite a big break from it, however my creative side of me have been dying to come out again, with that being said I would like to say I'm doing more of a chill, semi literate forum. No need for super long responses -- quality over quantity. Me and my friend (her name's Din0nuggetz), we don't have a preference on genders we play and also are willing to listen to ya'lls ideas and plots.

Anyways, we do currently have a small plot going and would be highly appreciative to anyone roleplaying with us. We can only share so much of the plot as we want you to be surprised with what happens and have your genuine react of your characters, along with the decisions you make within the roleplay leading to consequences and different paths. The story is modern world based with a mix of demons, angels, hell, heaven, Devil and God. Good vs Bad with twist and turns.

The pairing is demon x human x angel
I would play the demon, as my friend would play the angel. Only for this plot me and her would be playing males, therefore looking for a female roleplayer. It's going to have a mix of adventure and action (romance if the human (you) want to develop something more intimate with one of our characters, again everything is really based of off your choices you make with the situations we throw at you).

Plot (not so much a plot just a lil side thing)
She's a nobody, nothing special. No parents, no friends, nothing. Her oldest memory was her in the adoption shelter with the adults who faked their warm smiles and cared only for the paychecks. Her parents left as soon as possible, not leaving one single memory in her head. She living a mundane life, on repeat. Wake up, eat, work her at home job, shower, sleep) Some days she was sad, some days she was happy, some days she was lonely and somedays she enjoyed the quiet life -- but what happens when her door get broken open by man demanding her to come with him? And wait - she's whose daughter?

I know I didn't write much for the plot, but me and Dino really wish to surprise you and have your genuine reactions! (: Please feel free to message any questions.

As to what I said earlier too, we're also willing to do anything of your plots or craving whether it be anime based, vampires, highschool, futuristic, fantasy -- anything! We're willing to fill any roles you also might be looking for.

Ooh! I’d love to do something with those plots or perhaps explore some other ideas! I have some ideas for a magical hero plot, Isekai, and fantasy story if any of that stuff interests you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back