• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a partner....for forever

Psyche's Muses

entire worlds are in this head
Hi! I've been gone for a while, but now I'm back and determined to roleplay. I'm going to try and keep this as short as possible.

About me:
*I'm 19 going on 20 in a few months
*I'm also about to be a sophomore in college
*I've been role-playing for 5 years now
*I consider myself a paragraph - multi paragraph rper, depending on my muse.
*I DO NOT do Canon character roleplays. I'm just not all that comfortable with them, sorry. I'll happily do an ocxoc one.

Fandoms that I'm in:

Books
*Harry Potter
*Percy Jackson
*Kane Chronicles
*The Laws of Magic
*Shadowhunters
*Hunger Games
*Divergent

Anime:
*Inuyasha
*Naruto
*Black Butler
*Erased
*Soul Eater
*Noragami
*Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

Cartoons
*South Park
*The Amazing World of Gumball
*Archer
*Bojack Horseman
*Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
*RWBY
*Gravity Falls
*Rick and Morty
*Star Vs The Forces of Evil
*Over the Garden Wall

Games:
*Legend of Zelda
*Pokemon
*Undertale

There are probably more things in each category that I'm a part of, but those are off of the top of my head.

I also have original ideas with my ocs (who are all female at the moment, however I'm working on expanding my muses)

What I'm looking for:

A dedicated, long term partner who has a similar goal of building worlds and relationships between characters. Someone who likes sending gifs or pictures of things that can relate to the roleplay, whether that be of a certain situation or pairing or what have you.
If we click, we click and you'll probably be stuck with me for life. If not then that's fine too. I'm also looking for someone who's literate and can type at least a paragraph. Your English doesn't have to be perfect, but at least try. If you're interested and think you'd want to roleplay with me, don't be afraid to hit me up or comment.

Hey! I would be interested in doing a Harry Potter rp :)
I find most cannons uncomfortable to play because there's the struggle of trying to stay true to the character.
I am 17-almost-18 and I can write around 2 paragraphs or more, depending on what I'm given. I always write at least one detailed paragraph, but as you know, its easier to write with more to work with!!

I'd be interested in a Percy Jackson or Harry Potter RP :) It would be best if we could just use OCs in the setting, because canons can get a bit confusing. I usually write 1-2 paragraphs, depending on how best to respond to the previous comment. PM me if you're interested ^^

I would be interested in a lot of those fandoms, and have tons of OCs. I write at least 2 paragraphs, it's the minimum when I'm not given a whole lot of detail to work with, but I try to do the best I can (something I'm working on). I feel like this could work out. I would be willing to do any of the books, except for Shadowhunters and Laws of Magic.

I have a few original characters, a lot of them being females as well. But I mostly want to create something with you, using pictures to construct the land and images for our characters, not just face claims but also the weapons they use and find and the enemies they have to face. I have a lot of nice art saved up on another site so I would be happy to share my collection in creating a beautiful and expansive world. I also have a few ideas brewing in my head on plots and pairings, but most of them are already written, I would like create something new and fresh with you.

Feel free to PM though right now I am going to bed. I will reply as soon as I can.

Hello! If you're interested I'd love to role-play with you!

If I'll be honest there is only one canon couple I truly like, and that's ShikaTema. But I have so many non-canon ships that I'd love to try and rp them with you.

I mostly know Naruto, Black Butler, Noragami, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Pokémon.

But if you'd like I could totally look into any of the other Fandoms you're into.

*I prefer to RP males, but can RP females.
*All of my OC's are male.

I wouldnt mind doing a legend of zelda or RWBY rp with you. why dont you hit me up and we'll come up with a few plots together?

Wowie you watched Erased? I loved that anime to bits! Although I'm about to fall asleep please message me! I'm sure we can come up with something! If you don't wanna do an Erased thing I really like Black Butler and Soul Eater too. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back