• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a partner for fantasy RP

Ranix Aurus

Languishing in Progress
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello,

It's been a while since I last used this site EVERYTHING CHANGED OHMYGOD.  I recently started to crave for roleplaying once more, so I figure why not give it a shot here? :D

So I've never been good in making interest check, but for now I'm looking for a partner to play out a fantasy world of our design. The goal could be something grand like saving the world from some generic big bad boss, or just a simple quest to find a magical artifact, or whatever that we can cook out.

A bit about me:

• I'd like to have a casual to advanced level for posts. Not necessarily have to be a novel length, but just enough to convey our intention at the moment. Please don't do one-liner. 
  • I'm online fairly often, so you might find my replies quite fast depending. At least I can promise 1 reply a day, or at the very worst 5 replies a week. I know that life gets in the way all the time, so just reply on your own convenience. But please do tell me beforehand if you're going to disappear for a while so I don't freak out.
  • I do RP using the site, and would prefer thread over any other method. But PM is okay if that's what you want.
  • My characters might not be the most conventional of all time so please be aware of that.
  • I also do multi-characters a lot especially in One x One. You don't have to do it thought. It's just a heads-up.

I guess that's that for now. Do PM or reply in this thread if you're interested :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently joined the site, but have been roleplaying online in forums for many years. Your interest check seemed to resonate with me in some way. I took a long break from rping myself, but recently have gotten back into it. While Im not interested in spreading myself thin with a lot of roleplays here and there, I am interested in a fantasy-esque roleplay fueled by characters and plot! So yeah, Im interested for a good rp! :)

I would love to roleplay a fantasy RP with you.  I typically will post between 3-7 paragraphs depending on how much information my partner gives me.  

Sounds cool, whatever magical adventure got planned count me in. Usually post the length (or more) depending on the amount my partner types.

If you're still open for new partners I'd be very interested! I tend to write between three to four paragraphs on average but can hit closer to nine if the thread requires it. 

Not sure if you're still open, but I'd love to join. I'm still very new to RPs, so I'm not incredible, but I'd love to try something. Your check seems to fit me (I've got a lot of time on my hands at the moment, I can write at least 2 replies a day). Personally I'd rather do something on a smaller scale (i.e. finding an artifact) but I'm fine with anything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back