• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for a partner for an assassin teacher x trap student rp

Howdy. Recently I got done watching a movie featuring assassins, hitmen and crime syndicates and was interested in roleplaying something both kinda gory and bloody but also with some fluff and romance. A little more detail about the roleplay in the section below.

The idea is set in a modern city setting, where crime rings run rampant. The police are mostly dirty, and the ones that aren't are "dealt with" if they try and interfere with any shady dealings that go on which makes crime even easier to pull off. As such, one huge syndicate has massive sway over the city, and if you cross them you've basically signed yourself up for a 'I want to die' list. One such person, a teacher at a high school, has meddled in some business he doesn't belong in and an assassin has been sent to deal with him, making his death appear as an accident as, besides being a teacher, he is also the son of an important, powerful family. To do so, the assassin takes on the role of a new biology teacher while learning her mark's schedule and routine. Along the way, one student, a particularly effeminate male, falls for the teacher over the course of her stay, developing a crush while she tries to focus on her work as both a (temporary) teacher and an assassin.

At some point down the line, the teacher, after leaving her teaching gig, would realize her feelings for the student and return to both the student and the school, working two jobs as a teacher, to stay close to the student, and as an assassin to keep making money and staying alive, as no one gets out easily.

I'm looking to play the teacher assassin role and I really only have one rule; two or more paragraphs per post, otherwise nothing will get done.

If you're interested, either leave a comment or shoot me a message. Peace :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back