• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a partner for a medieval/fantasy romance

rosemaryandthyme

Else • 21 • Petit à petit, l’oiseau fait son nid
Hello everyone! I'm still sort of new to this site, so my apologies if I don't know what the system is around here :)

I'm looking for a partner who can play a male character (preferably) in a fantasy/medieval/romantic roleplay. The storyline is centred around two young royals of different kingdoms who are forced into an arranged marriage in order to bring peace to their lands/strengthen alliances/etc. Throughout their story, they do begin to fall in love but they still experience much drama and hardship. Themes could include war, illness, infidelity, magic (if we want more of the fantasy element) etc., while they do have sweet, fluffy moments as well. They must learn how to rule together and love one one another. This would be a bit of a long-term RP and I want to focus on world-building as well, not simply the romance.
Let me know if you are interested, I can't wait to hear from you! We can totally switch up some details and add more when chatting :)

tumblr_inline_nr8hw1RNJn1rwt71l_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back