• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a partner because im not ready for group RPs :'')

Zal

Hello there dear....uhhh.....PeRsOn. My name is Zal, (he/him, they/them pronouns please) and i love role playing! Im looking for a partner who wont just drop off of the face of the earth aheh. Id love to do more than one RP, and obviously just last a while before you get bored of me (I HaVe cOnFiDeNcE iSsueS) I'm willing to do any RP, though I favor fantasy/realistic mostly, especially in worlds you or I have made. I can do fandoms too if i know it. I don't have many rules to RPing with me, but there are a few...

>Must be literate
>No script style
>Must know how to use proper punctuation
>Basically just be able to write lmao

That's basically It. Feel free to Pm me if interested.​

What's script style?

Script>
James: That... That's wrong! *shakes his head*

Paragraph>
Shaking his head, James couldn't believe his eyes. He sniffed, rubbing the tears from his eyes. "Thats... " His voice trailed off weakly. "That's wrong!" the poor man cried out. Shaken by what his friend had just done, as he slowly shook his head once more. How could they not know? (JK XD lol)

Those are the two ^^. People, Or, myself, tend to lean toward's Paragraph. You get more details that way.

OMG 😂😂😂 I used to rp like that back when I was little! Brings back memories. ^^ looking back on it now it was definitely cringey but hey yknow kids don't know any better. And I totally agree. I prefer paragraph style too

Hello there dear....uhhh.....PeRsOn. My name is Zal, (he/him, they/them pronouns please) and i love role playing! Im looking for a partner who wont just drop off of the face of the earth aheh. Id love to do more than one RP, and obviously just last a while before you get bored of me (I HaVe cOnFiDeNcE iSsueS) I'm willing to do any RP, though I favor fantasy/realistic mostly, especially in worlds you or I have made. I can do fandoms too if i know it. I don't have many rules to RPing with me, but there are a few...

>Must be literate
>No script style
>Must know how to use proper punctuation
>Basically just be able to write lmao

That's basically It. Feel free to Pm me if interested.​
I’m interested in Steven universe!

I think I will be following this development and may be readying up something soon, I like Undertale and their Fandom alot (besides the trash ones), and I also like Futuristic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back