• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a one on one

RansomSky

So im looking for someone to do a fantasy one on one rp we can talk out the plot and CS you can pm me or respond to the thread. also we dont have to do a fantasy it can be anytime just let me know and we can talk about it. Also It can have a subplot of romance but if so i would prefer male and female since i am a male though i am not against male and male i just prefer make and female.

So im looking for someone to do a fantasy one on one rp we can talk out the plot and CS you can pm me or respond to the thread. also we dont have to do a fantasy it can be anytime just let me know and we can talk about it. Also It can have a subplot of romance but if so i would prefer male and female since i am a male though i am not against male and male i just prefer make and female.
I'd love to rp with you! Since I read that you aren't able to send private messages yet, I thought I could reply on here.

Name:
Race:
Class: (like knight,mage,hunter,etc)
Bio/Backround:
Pic or discription of the character:
Weapon preferance: (if your character has one)

something like this

What sort of rp and partner are you looking for? Do your interests veer toward paragraph+ replies or are you looking for a more chat style rp to fill the time? Do you prefer to rp with someone within a certain age range? In my experience, most people prefer someone close to their own age within a few years. Are you looking for oc's or a fandom based story?

i mean one that will repond and is able to keep the rp going honestlly so i goes more than 2 sentences and can keep the detial up and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back