• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a new RP!

theas

mega nerd
just a quick introduction..! I'm thea but my rp friends know me as bella (a nickname of my middle name). i got by both, really. i took a break from RPN since when i joined last summer, but overall i have been roleplaying for about 6 years total on different sites.

i have two roleplays i'm focusing on right now, but they aren't detailed and the people i play with are not always active, so i wanted to do something more private and detailed.. i have no ideas currently, they don't always play out anyways, so if anyone has a rp they need members for i'll gladly join!

i mostly stick with realistic/modern (school/academy/university, slice of life, adventure, romance, drama, any time period, ect) but i can do fandom (game of thrones, attack on titan, harry potter, lord of the rings, ect) and fantasy..

i mostly also play female characters but i could do male as well.. if you have any ideas let me know! :)

Hello ✨ I'm Zalesky/Red and I'd be super interested in doing a slice of life pairing with you and as far as romance goes, I'm all for it !

thea cat] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16737-of-the-red/ said:
@Of the Red[/URL] hey! oh sweet! do you have any ideas in mind or do you want to play by ear..?
Do you wanna send me a PM first ? And I was thinking about some of the Tumblr Soul Mate Au's or prompts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back