• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a New Partner! (Yeehaw)

EdenMoon

Vaguely Tedious Introduction

Hiya, this intro bit is always so awkward and I've never technically made my own forum post before, so do bear with me. For starters, you can call me Eden! I've been on and off this site for around two or so years with an unfortunate amount of real life events that I don't need to get into, but now I'm starting to get that writing itch once more! I would like to consider myself fairly advanced (literacy-wise) and though I hate to say it, I really cannot stand frequent grammatical mistakes or spelling errors. They just fry my brain and I won't be able to immerse myself into the roleplay because of them. I am desperately hoping I didn't come off as bossy as I think I did by saying that, but anyways. Depending on what's currently happening in the scene, I can send from 500 words upwards to ungodly amounts to just a couple paragraphs. I'm a complete sucker for description and extra details, so I would love a partner who has a similar style! Talking OOC and figuring out plot details, fun bits of lore and just general world-building is also an absolute must. (Discord is my favourite place to do all this sort of thing.)

What the Hell We'll Actually Write About

Like most people on this site, I'm in it for the romance. I dislike that being the entire focus of an RP, but it should still be an important undercurrent! I'm currently looking for an MxM pairing, but something MxF could work if you pitch a really bomb concept! Being a straight man sounds vile though, so I'm afraid I'd have to be the woman in that situation. Before I list specific topics, the last thing I'll say is I am not a slice of life kind of cowboy. It just... does nothing for me. I need drama, high stakes, flair and angst! Dark and gritty themes are simply the vibe for me, and if you aren't interested in that sort of thing then I'm beyond sorry for making you read this far. Now, a basic framework for you to pick through to see if anything catches your eye. PM me if anything interests you and we'll chat further! <3

• Fantasy: From a modern take with mythical creatures to something rooted in the past with a vast kingdom full of magic and danger that we can build together? Count me in.
  • Supernatural: You know the basics! Werewolves, vampires, sirens, demons and all of those fun things!
  • Sci-Fi: Being honest, I'm not entirely into very high levels of science fiction. But if you have some form of galactic-scale prompt to win me over with, then go for it! On the flip side, I'm very interested in some form of superpower-based RP; the grittier the absolute better. Maybe something along the lines of one of the Infamous games...? I stick with OCs generally though might I add.

I left everything quite vague which is intimidating, but... it's for good reason! Like I said earlier, I'm looking for a collaborative project. Something for me and you to pour our hearts into and just see what the hell that produces! Remember to DM me if anything above interests you. Thanks again hotties!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back