• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a new literate RP partner (originals and a few fandoms)

Swaddl

Hiya! I'm Phoebe and I am a very literate and descriptive role player. I would love to find a great partner who doesn't mind being the dominate in FxF or male in FxM. We can work something out like doubling if need be, but only if you can agree to these rules. 

1) Respect me and let me know when you will be unavailable. I understand that everyone has lives outside of roleplay, because I have one myself, but respect is important. 

2) At the very least every reply have to be at least 3 sentences. Being descriptive is beyond important to me. It keeps thing insteresting. 

3) In character sheets, your faceclaim must be human, not anime please. 

4) I love romance, and I love when it starts off as dislike or hatred even. I would prefer that the roleplay is romance based. 

If you can deal with this requirements you can either reply here or send me a pm. I will list a few of the storylines I'm interested in and whether they are FxF or FxM, but if you have any ideas I would love to see them and discuss. I don't bite unless you want me to ;)  

Home 

They've been together for such a long time, longer than any other relationship that they ever had. Though, she being in the Army she was deployed for a while, a year and a half actually. She missed her dearly, always flipping through their pictures at night before going to bed. Even though she was gone for such a long time she stood loyal to their relationship. But, one day early in the morning she hears her front door open and close, there's an intruder? She gets up, grabbing anything that she can use as a weapon as she goes downstairs. Though, what she see's shocks her utterly. Her soldier standing there in front of her, she's a bit roughed up but she is still there. Her soldier was home.

(FxF or FxM)

Impulsive

He would cut off the hands of anyone that looked funny at any person he likes. He wouldn't take a bullet for you, but he would certainly fire one. He is controlling, manipulative, and posessive, but he isn't all dark side. That is the worst part. When you first meet him, he is charming, funny, cute, and kind. That's how he reels people in. Once you're his friend, you better keep your mouth shut and you better not leave. You don't know what he might do to you for leaving him.

(FxM)

Summer Camp

Two of the teen councilors bump heads and fight all the time at a summer camp that they both attended together when they were younger. When they get stuck in  the only connected cabin, due to overcrowding with the camp residents, they have to learn to live together in the councillers room they are forced to share.   (The guy would be the bad boy type and the girl would be stubborn and equally as bold.)

(FxM)

The Preachers Daughter

(Loosely based off Wattpad book Whoa Baby.You don't need to have read it. )

She was the typical good girl that every family could be immensely proud of. Smart, caring, respectful and reliable. She had a plan, setting her life into motion, but one night she made a mistake. That mistake was the towns bad boy. He had the bad reputation, a dark childhood with an abusive, alcoholic father, and was the result of a sinful teenage mistake. 

Two polar opposites are brought together because she's having his baby. Many arguments, relationships, jealousy and drama will occur. Will he turn out to be like his father and will she let him stay in the baby's life? Will she even keep the baby?

(FxM)

Fandoms (my crush)

If we have the same crush in certain cases we can do AU 

Avengers (Thor)

Supernatural (Dean)

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Percy)

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals (Klaus)

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love Preacher's Daughter, the whole thing! If this plot is still up for grabs and you're willing to write with me, please lemme know and message me! 

If you're still looking for someone to RP your summer camp plot I would love to discuss it with you! I prefer female, though, so if you're not looking to RP male in that one it's fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back