• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a new literate RP partner (originals and a few fandoms)

If you're still looking for someone to RP your summer camp plot I would love to discuss it with you! I prefer female, though, so if you're not looking to RP male in that one it's fine!

Sorry! I'm already playing the male in a few. 

Hello, I'm a Marine Vet, and was interested in the Home plot. (Male, that prefers to play women for the moment, for the record) . 

Saw a bunch of interest in that already, so if that's already taken, here's a free bump. 

Hello, I'm a Marine Vet, and was interested in the Home plot. (Male, that prefers to play women for the moment, for the record) . 

Saw a bunch of interest in that already, so if that's already taken, here's a free bump. 

I would love to. I'm not good at playing the male, but I can try. 

I wouldn't mind Home or Preachers Daughter. I'm up for playing male since it's what I wish to improve on in my writing. Pm me if your still wanting either of those or perhaps coming up with a new one between us!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be more than happy to RP with you!

I'd like too but I'm not very good at playing canon characters. At all. I feel like I could never do them justice, so I prefer not to try them. But I just had to say I liked your ideas since we seem like minded.Haha sorry. <3 I feel like its hard to find people that actually like dark, twisted characters, or relationships. They are my favorite though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like too but I'm not very good at playing canon characters. At all. I feel like I could never do them justice, so I prefer not to try them. But I just had to say I liked your ideas since we seem like minded.Haha sorry. <3 I feel like its hard to find people that actually like dark, twisted characters, or relationships. They are my favorite though.

Oh I understand. Thanks though!

Hello! ^^

I'm interested in "Home" fxf 

if you don't want to do that one, I have a few plots~ ^^

Hey! I usually prefer to write the male and love the darkness/hatred aspect of a good romance roleplay instead of just diving in. If you're looking for anyone, I'd definitely be interested! @Swaddl 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back