• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a MHA 1x1 Roleplay

PrincessHimeChan

Good morning~!

I am looking for someone to do a MHA roleplay with me. Lately, I have been craving a storyline roleplay, one that takes time for the characters to fall in love and develop over the course of several events.

A bit about myself: I am a full-time student (currently enrolled in 18.5 units) and getting ready to transfer to University with an English Education major in mind. My goal is to either teach English in Japan, or teach English to high school students in the United States. I am minoring in Japanese Studies, and I have a husband and daughter that I look after.

I am a semi-literate to a literate role-player, and can adapt as necessary to fit your needs. I try to be as active as possible, and can either roleplay here on this site, or take it to Discord! <3

I am looking to pair my OC up with either Bakugo Katsuki or Hawks. I look forward to hearing from you! I hope you have a great day! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back