• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a male werewolf!

fullmoonroleplays

littlewolf
Looking for someone who would be interested in playing a male werewolf.
I am looking for someone who is literate (Can post up to a paragraph or more), and someone who is fairly active.

The plot will be based on a small town called Riveroaks, there will be a new girl in town who a boy keeps his eyes on, though he soon finds out she's a huntress whereas he's a werewolf.

Please let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
No, I could compare it to Teen Wolf but it would be pretty fun using OC's unless wanted to go the Teen Wold route.

i was just curious cuz the tag says fandom but i couldn't pinpoint any fandom roots. were you wanting it to be a romance? and how active would you consider "fairly active"?

i was just curious cuz the tag says fandom but i couldn't pinpoint any fandom roots. were you wanting it to be a romance? and how active would you consider "fairly active"?
Yes, I am wanting it to be romantic. When I say active I would mean around a post or more a day if possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back