• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a longterm RP partner!

IrishQ

Hi! I'm looking for a longterm RP partner! I have several topics, some are fantasy, some are not. If you happen to have any topics, don't be afraid to tell me! I love getting suggestions! I'm semi-literate, I can write 1-2 paragraphs, my spelling, punctuation and grammar is usually pretty good, but I do make mistakes from time to time. I don't have a word requirement, I'm not going to say "Oh I want 6 paragraphs every reply!" That's a bit silly, to me I prefer quailty over quantity, so don't write 6 paragraphs unless you really want to! Just please, no one liners. If you are interested, please say so!

I would be interested :>
I always love pirate rps, which are definitely not everyone's cup of tea but I like to suggest it.
I'm done for most topics

Hi! I'm looking for a longterm RP partner! I have several topics, some are fantasy, some are not. If you happen to have any topics, don't be afraid to tell me! I love getting suggestions! I'm semi-literate, I can write 1-2 paragraphs, my spelling, punctuation and grammar is usually pretty good, but I do make mistakes from time to time. I don't have a word requirement, I'm not going to say "Oh I want 6 paragraphs every reply!" That's a bit silly, to me I prefer quailty over quantity, so don't write 6 paragraphs unless you really want to! Just please, no one liners. If you are interested, please say so!
interested! Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back