• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
This is actually really great! I'm relatively new to the forum so I don't really know how to work the gimmicks with code and stuff. I'm not too literate about roleplay either...? I've only roleplayed on 16personalities.com before and the ones I've joined usually don't last longer than a week or two. So... I don't know how much I would be able to write. I'm in a region with quite a bit of time difference to most of the people on here, so I might post at weird times and yes, I'm also a minor.

The fandoms match somewhat...? I was really into Harry Potter and Warrior Cats before... And I usually play female or nonbinary (masculine) characters.

Seeing if this somehow works out :P

This is actually really great! I'm relatively new to the forum so I don't really know how to work the gimmicks with code and stuff. I'm not too literate about roleplay either...? I've only roleplayed on 16personalities.com before and the ones I've joined usually don't last longer than a week or two. So... I don't know how much I would be able to write. I'm in a region with quite a bit of time difference to most of the people on here, so I might post at weird times and yes, I'm also a minor.

The fandoms match somewhat...? I was really into Harry Potter and Warrior Cats before... And I usually play female or nonbinary (masculine) characters.

Seeing if this somehow works out :P
heyo! do you by any chance do non-Fandom?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back