• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a long-term partner

AwesomeK13

Always Online ●
Hello, you can call me AwesomeKing, K, or just King. After a hiatus due to family emergencies, I'm looking for a partner for a long-term RP. I'm 24 and have been writing basically my whole life and RPing for nearly 10 years. I have experience mainly in fantasy/anime fandom stories. I write in the third person past tense and usually 4-6 paragraphs. On average I reply 1-2 times a week as I work and go to school full time. If I need to take an extended break (week or more) I will let you know ahead of time. Below are some general plots I have in mind. However, I am open to recommendations and suggestions. I primarily play Male characters though I do sometimes play Females as well. If it is a romantic relationship I only do FxM or FxF. As a side note for any fandom RPs, I only do OCxOC. If interested please just PM me. Please be over 18 before doing so.

Plot 1 - Reaper Academy: A world where some lucky people have the ability to manifest their souls into specially powered scythes. These scythe wielders are known as Reapers. Their mission is to protect humanity from evil spirits known as puppets. The story follows two students training at a school for Reapers. The students eventually fight against evil Reapers looking to destroy society as the world knows it.

Plot 2 - Paragons:
Set in a modern fantasy environment, this story follows an elite law enforcement group known as Paragons. This highly selective group is charged with bringing the most infamous criminals to justice. With little to no oversight, these members operate almost entirely autonomously. For better or for worse. As the story unfolds the two Paragons realize that both their elite group and their government, are not the pillars of justice they once believed.

Plot 3 - Primes: While gods may be only myths in our world, in this universe they are anything but. A council of powerful god-like beings rules the countries of the world from a distance but with an iron fist. The story follows a low-level god who discovers a human apparently being targeted for capture by the god council. Wanting to protect the human the god joins with them and the pair evades capture. All the while trying to uncover why the gods want the human and why the human is manifesting strange powers.

Plot 4 - My Hero Academia (I've only watched the anime): This plot follows two OCs either still in school or just starting out as pro heroes. The two must fight and uncover the secrets of a new rising cabal of villains hell-bent on destroying the pro-hero society. This can take play before or during the current series. I'm also interested in it potentially not taking place in Japan (Maybe America instead) to distance it from the main anime plot.

Plot 5 - Soul Eater (I've only watched the anime): Taking place in the Soul Eater universe, this also follows either two students or two newly commissioned Meister/Weapons. The weapon/meister pair must stop a newly formed witch coven who have been kidnapping meisters and weapons for unknown reasons. This can take place before, during, or after the main anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back