• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a Long-Term Partner! (Fandoms and Original!)

Ah. Well, I'm sure there are people on here who you can RP Spider-man and Miraculous with ^^ Just gotta find them.
Update: no luck yet.......most miraculous members i havent found yet i only found one. Spiderman i havent found any from the show

Hello! I’m interested in a AtLA, Harry Potter, or BNHA rp ^^
I'd definitely be up for any of those! I'm more knowledgable in the lore of ATLA than the other two, and I have been super into BNHA lately as well, so I'd prefer one of those if that's alright. Would you like to start a PM to discuss?

Hiya! Name’s Person and if you don’t mind me asking, I’m pretty interested with doing a Voltron roleplay with you if you don’t mind. I would like to do a double OC x Canon roleplay but seeing as you have no OCs for Voltron, I understand if you’d prefer to do something else

Hiya! Name’s Person and if you don’t mind me asking, I’m pretty interested with doing a Voltron roleplay with you if you don’t mind. I would like to do a double OC x Canon roleplay but seeing as you have no OCs for Voltron, I understand if you’d prefer to do something else
Hey! I'm so sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I never got a notification that someone replied to my thread ^^;

If you still want to, I'd like to do Voltron, though yeah I'm not sure if I can create any Voltron OCs right now. Would you be okay with Canon x Canon or an OC of yours x Canon? Keep in mind I'm a bit picky with OCs, but as long as they aren't total Mary Sues and have actual character to them, it should be good.

Aw, that sucks.
If you'd like, we could try an RP. However, I may not reply as quickly because I have a lot of other things going on.
I would love to
But two things
1. I need a bruce banner
2. Or the marvel spiderman show peter/spiderman
3. Is it ok if my replies arent three sentances?

It wouldn't be a full sentence? As in, even less than what I'm writing now in this very reply?

Lily ran down a few blocks she was late again to school, all because of the nightmares she been having take away her energy causing her powers to sometimes not fully work. She sigh as she went into the entrance of horizon high

Normal: lily waves to peter lightly feeling shy about him, its just something was different about him
(Depends on if there is action but i can add more)

Lily ran down a few blocks she was late again to school, all because of the nightmares she been having take away her energy causing her powers to sometimes not fully work. She sigh as she went into the entrance of horizon high

Normal: lily waves to peter lightly feeling shy about him, its just something was different about him
(Depends on if there is action but i can add more)

Yeah, I'm sorry, that's just too short for me. I'm sure there are others on this site that are good with that length, though! I just put so much detail into my stuff that I never know how to shorten it haha, I'd really struggle to match your length.

Yeah, I'm sorry, that's just too short for me. I'm sure there are others on this site that are good with that length, though! I just put so much detail into my stuff that I never know how to shorten it haha, I'd really struggle to match your length.
Thats ok

Voltron, Tales Of Arcadia, and Miraculous Ladybug are absolutely my favorite! I’m fine with roleplaying either.

Hello there! I've never actually rped Brutasha, but I absolutely love writing Nat and would be willing to give it a shot!

(Before you ask: yes, this is almost the exact same thing as my "About Me" page)

┌──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────┐

LOOKING FOR A LONG-TERM RP PARTNER!

└──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────┘

☆.。.:* Mads -- She/her -- Bisexual -- 15 -- EST .。.:*☆

════════════════════════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════════════════════════

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ ROLEPLAY INFORMATION 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

☆.。.:* Semi Literate -- Literate .。.:*☆
☆.。.:* Fandoms -- OCs -- Modern -- Fantasy -- Sci-Fi -- Historical .。.:*☆
☆.。.:* I have many plot ideas .。.:*☆

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

☆.。.:* Starters -- 5-8 Paragraphs .。.:*☆
☆.。.:* Replies -- 3-5 Paragraphs .。.:*☆
☆.。.:* Replies come, at the very least, once a week (possibly every day) .。.:*☆

☆.。.:* MxM -- FxF -- MxF .。.:*☆
☆.。.:* I can write as any gender .。.:*☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ IMPORTANT: 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚
I love romance of any kind and am definitely not homophobic at all (I'm literally LGBTQIA+) but I am not at all interested in roleplaying with somebody who is fetishizing mlm or wlw couples. If I feel like you're fetishizing these types of couples, I will leave our conversation.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ FANDOMS 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Voltron: Legendary Defender -- No OCs
I can play Lance, Keith, Hunk, Allura, and Shiro. I'm not very good at Pidge. For other characters, please ask me ^^
My OTPS are: Klance, Lotura Heith, Klunk My Likes are: Hance, Punk, Allurance (done RIGHT) Others: Adashi, Shance, Plance
Avatar: The Last Airbender -- 1 OC
I can play Katara, Zuko, Sokka, and Aang. I'm not very good at Toph. For other characters, please ask me ^^
My OTPS are: Kataang, Zutara, Sukka My Likes are: Soph, Maiko Others: Zukka, Zaang
Harry Potter -- No OCs
I can play Harry, Hermione, and Draco.
My OTPS are: Romione, Darry My Likes are: Hinny Others: N/A
Percy Jackson (The Riordanverse) -- No OCs
I can play Annabeth, Grover, Percy, Leo, Nico, Will, and Apollo. For other characters, please ask me ^^
My OTPS are: Percabeth, Caleo, Solangelo My Likes are: Jasiper, Jercy, Pipabeth Others: Theyna
Miraculous Ladybug -- No OCs
I can play Adrien, Marinette, Alya, Chloe, Rose, Juleka, and Lila. For other characters, please ask me ^^
My OTPS are: Love Square, DJWifi, Julerose My Likes are: Chlothaniel Others: N/A
Teen Titans -- No OCs
I can play Robin, Starfire, Raven, Terra, and Jinx. I'm not very good at Cyborg or Beast Boy. For other characters, please ask me ^^
My OTPS are: Robstar, BBRae, BBTerra My Likes are: CyJinx Others: Robrae
Young Justice -- No OCs
I can play Dick/Nightwing/Robin, Artemis/Tigriss, Wally/Kid Flash, M'gaan/Megan/Miss Martian, Jamie/Blue Beetle, and Violet/Halo. For other characters, please ask me ^^
My OTPS are: Spitfire, Supermartian, Birdflash, Briolet My Likes are: Chalant Others: Traught
Marvel Cinematic Universe -- No OCs
I can play Peter/Spiderman, Steve/Captain America, Bucky, Ned, MJ, Bruce/Hulk, and Sam. I'm not very good at Tony/Iron Man or Natasha/Black Widow. For other characters, please ask me ^^
My OTPS are: Stucky, Spideychelle My Likes are: Stony, Brutashia Others: N/A
Marvel's Spider-man (Disney XD show) -- No OCs
I can play Peter/Spiderman, Miles, Harry, Gwen, and Anya. For other characters, please ask me ^^
My OTPS are: Parksborn, Gweter My Likes are: Piles Others: Gwanya
Boku No Hero Academia -- No OCs
I can play Midoriya, Iida, Kirishima, Momo, and Uraraka. I'm not very good at Bakugo. For other characters, please ask me.
My OTPS are: Kiribaku, Todoriya, Uradeku My Likes are: Kirinari, Jiromomo Others: EraserMight
Doctor Who -- 4 OCs
I'll be honest, I mostly play DW OCs. However, this can be talked about.
Sherlock -- No OCs
I can play Watson. That's basically it.
Johnlock.
Tales of Arcadia (Trollhunters, 3Below, Wizards) -- No OCs
I can play Jim, Claire, Eli, Steve, Aja, and Krel. I'm not very good at Toby or Vex.
My OTPS are: Jlaire, Steli My Likes are: Staja Others: N/A
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power -- No OCs
I can play Adora, Catra, Glimmer, Bow, Kyle, Entrapta ... pretty much anyone, actually.
My OTPS are: Catradora, Glimora, Kylow My Likes are: Glow, Perftrapta, Bowfuma Others: N/A
...and many more!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ EXISTING OCS 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

☆.。.:* Fandom .。.:*☆

Doctor Who
Mary Smith -- 30 -- she/her -- straight -- 1850s, 1990s, 2010s -- Time Travel
Johnathan Smith -- 34 -- he/him -- straight -- 1850s, 2010s -- Time Travel
Emily Smith -- 7-16 -- she/her -- straight -- 2010s, 3000s -- Time Travel
Revarian -- 17-27 -- he/him -- straight -- 1980s, 1920s, Important Periods in History -- Time Travel

ATLA
Chen Anah (Chen is Family Name, not Given Name) -- 15 -- she/her -- bisexual -- 99 AG -- Waterbender

☆.。.:* Original .。.:*☆
Chloe Sanchez -- 17-25 -- she/her -- lesbian -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern
Max Garcia -- 18-26 -- he/him -- bisexual -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern
Mei Mianju -- 16 -- she/her -- straight -- 1400s (Ming Dynasty) -- Historical
Chlarissa -- 17 -- she/her -- bi curious -- Fantasy
Tammy -- 19 -- she/her -- lesbian -- Modern Fantasy
Amber -- 19 -- she/her -- pansexual -- Modern Fantasy
Qing Shan/Edlira González -- 13 -- she/her -- bisexual -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern
Bembe González -- 13 -- he/him -- straight -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern
Makayla Jefferson -- 13 -- she/her -- lesbian -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern
Ashley McAllister -- 13 -- she/her -- straight -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern
Johnathan Price -- 13 -- he/him -- straight -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern
Atsila Green -- 13 -- they/them, she/her, he/him -- pansexual -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern
Penny Patterson -- 13 -- she/her -- straight -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern
Ali Abbasi -- 13 -- he/him -- straight, asexual -- 2010s, 2020s -- Modern

════════════════════════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════════════════════════​
I would be interested in a Harry Potter rp!

Voltron, Tales Of Arcadia, and Miraculous Ladybug are absolutely my favorite! I’m fine with roleplaying either.

Awesome! I’d be happy to do any of those if you want to PM me. I’m currently in class and don’t have my laptop so I may not be able to reply much until around 5:00 EST.

Hello there! I've never actually rped Brutasha, but I absolutely love writing Nat and would be willing to give it a shot!

Awesome! Shoot me a message and we can discuss. I’m currently in class and don’t have my laptop so I may not be able to reply much until around 5:00 EST.

I would be interested in a Harry Potter rp!

Cool! PM me and we can discuss. I’m currently in class and don’t have my laptop so I may not be able to reply much until around 5:00 EST.

𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲?

Hello there, I've read your post and saw a mention of a password. I went through 3-4 times, looking for it, but I don't quite see it. But I would love to message.

Hello there, I've read your post and saw a mention of a password. I went through 3-4 times, looking for it, but I don't quite see it. But I would love to message.
That's okay! As long as you read it you're fine. I just put it there because there's a lot of people who don't read through things and then ask questions that I already answered, lol. PM me and we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back