• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PurpleGhost

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site but definitely not new to roleplaying.
I'm looking for someone who will be able to reply daily (multiple times a day if possible) to keep the flow moving seamlessly.
I would prefer more detailed posts to help the story progress but I'm not picky about reply length.

If you are not 21+ please do not respond. I am over 21 and would not feel comfortable RPing with someone younger.
I'm interested in the relationships and romance, so realistic NSFW is preferred in the natural story progression.
I'm also okay with switching up couples/stories here and there to explore new plot ideas and settings.

I would like to avoid certain things like SA, degrading, abuse, etc. If you have something you DO want or want to avoid as well please feel free to discuss it with me beforehand.

With that said~ here are the pairings I'm interested in. (All characters will be aged up 18+ in any RP we do)
I'm only looking for M/M RP at this time. It can either be done through this site or Discord.
I'm open to different plots and AUs for these characters. I honestly prefer to step out of the canon and play with different settings and ideas.
I enjoy slice of life, omegaverse, fantasy and much more so I'd be happy to discuss any ideas you may have!

~*Anime*~
Bakugo/Kirishima - BNHA
Bakugo/Todoroki - BNHA
Reki/Langa - Sk8 Infinity
Cherry/Joe - Sk8 Infity
Victor/Yuuri - Yuri on Ice
Otabek/Yuri - Yuri on Ice
Shiro/ Keith or Lance - Voltron
Kuroo/Kenma - Haikyuu
Bokuto/Akaashi - Haikyuu

~*Comics*~
Nick/Charlie - Heartstopper
Red Hood/Nightwing - DC
Barry Allen/Hal Jordan - DC
Batman/Superman - DC
Steve/Bucky - Marvel

~*Games*~
G'raha Tia/Aymeric - FFXIV
Prompto/Noctis - FFXV

I would be open to hearing your pairing preferences for as well as I like to be pretty flexible to we each get to play someone we enjoy :)

Feel free to message me here if you'd like to talk and possibly work together​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back