• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a Long Term MXF Partner

Blxrt

social reject
I’m searching for a literate partner for a MXF romance. Must be somewhat fluent in English and have basic understanding of grammar.

Some pairing ideas I have:

•Human x Vampire
•Human x Demon
•Human* x Angel
•Royal x Commoner
•Demon x Angel*
•Demon x Vampire*

Some setting/plot ideas I have:

•An advanced futuristic society on the Moon with a complex monarchy. A drawing is held every year to marry off one of the dozens of sons of the King to a lucky commoner.

•A dangerous wasteland in the future, caused by nuclear warfare. Two people have been separated from their designated survival group, and must survive on their own.

•A prison at the bottom of Hell, where demons hold angels in order to sell their wings on the black market.

•A future world where humans are sold off to the highest bidding vampire. Their living conditions and their survival are in the hands of their buyers

•A holding camp where supernaturals of all sorts and human rebels are kept until deemed “docile” enough to be granted their freedom.

More details can be sorted out later. As a side note, I typically play the female character in these pairs but I can possibly make an exception and play the male. Pairs where I might consider doing do have been marked with a star (*). Stars are places by which member of the pair I could play as a male. Please message me if interested. >w<

I’m searching for a literate partner for a MXF romance. Must be somewhat fluent in English and have basic understanding of grammar.

Some pairing ideas I have:

•Human x Vampire
•Human x Demon
•Human* x Angel
•Royal x Commoner
•Demon x Angel*
•Demon x Vampire*

Some setting/plot ideas I have:

•An advanced futuristic society on the Moon with a complex monarchy. A drawing is held every year to marry off one of the dozens of sons of the King to a lucky commoner.

•A dangerous wasteland in the future, caused by nuclear warfare. Two people have been separated from their designated survival group, and must survive on their own.

•A prison at the bottom of Hell, where demons hold angels in order to sell their wings on the black market.

•A future world where humans are sold off to the highest bidding vampire. Their living conditions and their survival are in the hands of their buyers

•A holding camp where supernaturals of all sorts and human rebels are kept until deemed “docile” enough to be granted their freedom.

More details can be sorted out later. As a side note, I typically play the female character in these pairs but I can possibly make an exception and play the male. Pairs where I might consider doing do have been marked with a star (*). Stars are places by which member of the pair I could play as a male. Please message me if interested. >w<

^^^ Just realized since this is a new account, it might be more convenient for interested persons to message me on Discord. If you would like to do so, please reply with your Discord name.

Human x vampire

Human x demon

Hell Prison and I'm a captured angel

Human blood slave

Moon drawing, and I'm the commoner

Hmm I’d be interested in trying the Demon x Angel in the Hell prison. I could play a male demon if you’d like. Also do you have a Discord?

I would totally be down for demon x angel and the holding camp one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back