• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a life partner!

So, I noticed Fallout on your list, I must say I do enjoy a good Fallout Rp every now and then.

You're very popular. It almost makes me want to not contact you. But, I'm a sucker for a good roleplayer. So, If you're still accepting, I'd love to conjure up some juicy stuff with ya, babe.

Okee

Heres mur idears, Don't h8.

• Alternative storyline: This one is pretty simple, we Rp through the story of one of the games but with a few changes here and there. One person would play as the main character of the game (IE: The Lone Wanderer.) And the others would be companions most likely

• A bit into the future: This too is pretty simple, in this idea we Rp after the events of whichever game we're rping in, for example: If its fallout 3 we'd be Rping a few years after the last story mission. Same applies to the others.

• Different lands: This is a bit more complicated. Here we have nothing to do with the actual Canon. We'd pick a state (Or different part of the world.) To roleplay in, we'd decide the type of factions that would exist, come up with a plot and a bit more.

Furreal? :o I was joking for a bit but yeah that'd be cool!

Wanna make our characters emerge from vaults as well? Because making up vault experiments seems totally awesome :D

Well, unless I'm my Lone wanderer character I usually play as either a super mutant or Ghoul...Though once I was an intelligent Deathclaw...So who knows?

ECDeadly said:
Wait, it's not that kind of site? D'aww.
Anyways yeah, I am indeed looking for a partner to do thing with. Role-play-things.

Before you go 'OOH ME' you gotta know the things I expect first, to understand the kind of terrible person I am. :D

• LITERACYY. I usually make about a paragraph length of proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Please be like or similar to this!
  • BE INVESTED. Don't go in no roleplaying being all like, 'I do this. blah.' If you don't like it, say something, which leads tooo....
  • COMMUNICATE. Tell me what's wrong D: I'm sure we'll find ways we can make it work--- I swear ;_; Also, I am a conversationalist. I love to talk so tell me about yourself, how was your day? Good? OOh, how about work? Becky was there? Oh I know you hate Becky.
  • BE MEAN. What? Uh, no.. maybe, well what I mean is that I tend to be offline or on but not even posting because I'm lazy.so kick my butt be like, 'Eric. Y u no post D:<' and I'll like 'i'msorryjeez' and if there's a mistake that occurred in my post says something!
  • LOVE ME. I'd like some romance, but not immediate. You need dat chara development y'know what I mean.
  • BE FREEEE. Leave this up to interpretation.

Now you know, let's talk ideas.

I appreciate everything, but I always play the guy. And it's heterosexual pairings. Name any idea, fantasy, sci-fi, modern, horror, fan, you name it, and I'll think about it. Though one idea in my mind stuck with me-- and tried to do it with so much people but it somehow never works. It'll be the 'forbidden idea'.

So? Whaddya waiting fooooooooooooorrrrrrrr~

(Love me like you do-

Lo

Lo

Love me like you do~)

GUYS I'M LIKE SUPER INTO CYBERPUNK, FALLOUT, AND LIKE, PERSONA 4. IF YOU WANT TO DO THOSE WITH ME I'LL MY FIRST CHILD AFTER YOU. Unless it's like, 'Badbitch69' I'd be concerned :3
smiley-bounce022.gif
I'm interested in RPing with you.

smiley-bounce016.gif

He'd be part of the experiment, he wouldn't have much of a bio though because Mutants tend to lose their past memory's.

Well theres one where theres one woman and a thousand men...Wait that already happened? Damn it

Okay how about...Hmm...One where there were Supermutants being created (How original...) But rather then testing on them once they were completely they were put into a cryostasis of some sort for a hundred ish years But their minds remained active. Kinda like the tranquility lane thing each were put into a fake world of different scenarios? And then the experience of them could make the mutants way of thought and such far different then a normal one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back