• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a life partner!

Ericandmylastname

The Village Idiot
Wait, it's not that kind of site? D'aww.

Anyways yeah, I am indeed looking for a partner to do thing with. Role-play-things.

Before you go 'OOH ME' you gotta know the things I expect first, to understand the kind of terrible person I am. :D

• LITERACYY. I usually make about a paragraph length of proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Please be like or similar to this!
  • BE INVESTED. Don't go in no roleplaying being all like, 'I do this. blah.' If you don't like it, say something, which leads tooo....
  • COMMUNICATE. Tell me what's wrong D: I'm sure we'll find ways we can make it work--- I swear ;_; Also, I am a conversationalist. I love to talk so tell me about yourself, how was your day? Good? OOh, how about work? Becky was there? Oh I know you hate Becky.
  • BE MEAN. What? Uh, no.. maybe, well what I mean is that I tend to be offline or on but not even posting because I'm lazy.so kick my butt be like, 'Eric. Y u no post D:<' and I'll like 'i'msorryjeez' and if there's a mistake that occurred in my post says something!
  • LOVE ME. I'd like some romance, but not immediate. You need dat chara development y'know what I mean.
  • BE FREEEE. Leave this up to interpretation.

Now you know, let's talk ideas.

I appreciate everything, but I always play the guy. And it's heterosexual pairings. Name any idea, fantasy, sci-fi, modern, horror, fan, you name it, and I'll think about it. Though one idea in my mind stuck with me-- and tried to do it with so much people but it somehow never works. It'll be the 'forbidden idea'.

So? Whaddya waiting fooooooooooooorrrrrrrr~

(Love me like you do-

Lo

Lo

Love me like you do~)

GUYS I'M LIKE SUPER INTO CYBERPUNK, FALLOUT, AND LIKE ESPECIALLY, PERSONA 4 OR LIKE ANYTHING SMT RELATED (The plot of these games and the universe in these are very interesting-- so if you don't know any of them please ask me!) IF YOU WANT TO DO THOSE WITH ME I'LL MY FIRST CHILD AFTER YOU. Unless it's like, 'Badbitch69' I'd be concerned :3

Last edited by a moderator:
You, sir, sound like the type of guy I'd like to RP with. Come, let us plot together! Let us join in Roleplaying matrimony or somesuch. I like what you have to say! (Not a horror fan but I like horror element, you know? Burton-Esque sort of thing. I'm very macabre, really.)

Sleipnir said:
You, sir, sound like the type of guy I'd like to RP with. Come, let us plot together! Let us join in Roleplaying matrimony or somesuch. I like what you have to say! (Not a horror fan but I like horror element, you know? Burton-Esque sort of thing. I'm very macabre, really.)
You just have a way with words. :,) TAKE ME AWAY

SeverusX said:
Do you role play any fandoms at all?

P'shaw, my dear. Of course I do~

Whalee, I enjoy a lot of fandoms, so to make things easier, I'll just list the ones I'm into, and we can see where we match up!

Harry Potter, Supernatural, Percy Jackson, Dragon Age, Persona, LOZ, LOTR, The Hobbit, Marvel, and then there are a few anime as well!

SeverusX said:
Whalee, I enjoy a lot of fandoms, so to make things easier, I'll just list the ones I'm into, and we can see where we match up!
Harry Potter, Supernatural, Percy Jackson, Dragon Age, Persona, LOZ, LOTR, The Hobbit, Marvel, and then there are a few anime as well!
I was reading through this and I was like,

'Yes...yes..yes...YES...'

But Persona REAAALLY caught my eye.

Cuz you know, 4 is one of my favorite games of all time.

Really? Mine too! It's kinda rare to find people who know what Persona is, and usually they prefer three.

Honestly, I love four, but I'm super excited for five as well!

I would love to role play with you! You sound very interesting haha, cx I'll send you a PM and we can discuss there??

SeverusX said:
Really? Mine too! It's kinda rare to find people who know what Persona is, and usually they prefer three.
Honestly, I love four, but I'm super excited for five as well!
CAAAAAN YOU FEEL

THE LOOOVE TONIGHT

I am so ready for 5. People say it's releasing this winter and I CANNOT. WAIT.

Anyways, would you like to go along with something like 3 or 4? :DDD

Oh, who's your waifu? I'm split with Naoto and Chie (oh the nerdom is so real D:0

@deception

By all means, pleeeease! :DDD

ECDeadly said:
CAAAAAN YOU FEEL
THE LOOOVE TONIGHT

I am so ready for 5. People say it's releasing this winter and I CANNOT. WAIT.

Anyways, would you like to go along with something like 3 or 4? :DDD

Oh, who's your waifu? I'm split with Naoto and Chie (oh the nerdom is so real D:0

@deception

By all means, pleeeease! :DDD
Omg I know! My brother likes the series too, so I've been just telling him shit about it, just like "IT'LL BE HERE SOOOOOON"

Yeah, I like to follow the storyline a bit, and I like doing canon/oc pairings, if you're okay with that.

I freaking love Chie! She, Yukiko and Rise are my wives lmao.

SeverusX said:
Omg I know! My brother likes the series too, so I've been just telling him shit about it, just like "IT'LL BE HERE SOOOOOON"
Yeah, I like to follow the storyline a bit, and I like doing canon/oc pairings, if you're okay with that.

I freaking love Chie! She, Yukiko and Rise are my wives lmao.
:,) This is how beautiful friendships start.

So send me a pm, and we'll dive into the details!

I would love to do a roleplay with you @ECDeadly only if you'd like. :)

Shoot me a PM please.

@TaeYeon It's basically like a similar concept to the novel 'Paper Towns' by John Green. But you can take it to any direction you can go-- sci-fi, fantasy, slice of life, but everytime I try it it never works out, so it's now the forbidden idea D:

ECDeadly said:
@TaeYeon It's basically like a similar concept to the novel 'Paper Towns' by John Green. But you can take it to any direction you can go-- sci-fi, fantasy, slice of life, but everytime I try it it never works out, so it's now the forbidden idea D:
Aha~ I haven't seen the movie yet, but I think I've seen the trailer before. Isn't it about a girl who disappears suddenly and a group of guys go on a search for her?

Not really ;D

So it's this guy, very normal and very boring but one thing that always crosses his mind is the girl next door. He liked her for quite some time. She was spunky and adventurous. They were friends since they were kids but she grew popularity and they drifted apart in middle school and a decent amount of high school. It was then at the end of his senior year she snuck into his room during a school night, and they both go through a night of exciting adventure-- getting back on cheating exes, backstabbing friends, breaking into seaworld, and other things.

After that IS the disappearance and the quest to find her :3

But I figured doing something similar to that will be great, and it leads to an opportunity to take to anywhere you want technically.

ECDeadly said:
Not really ;D
So it's this guy, very normal and very boring but one thing that always crosses his mind is the girl next door. He liked her for quite some time. She was spunky and adventurous. They were friends since they were kids but she grew popularity and they drifted apart in middle school and a decent amount of high school. It was then at the end of his senior year she snuck into his room during a school night, and they both go through a night of exciting adventure-- getting back on cheating exes, backstabbing friends, breaking into seaworld, and other things.

After that IS the disappearance and the quest to find her :3

But I figured doing something similar to that will be great, and it leads to an opportunity to take to anywhere you want technically.
Aha, I see. ^^ Indeed getting back to those people indeed is interesting. *chuckles*

Maybe some sci-fi/fantasy could be added into it to make it better?

The thing that could have caused problems before is the actual quest to look for her since the one looking has more to write than the other who went missing. *nods*

If you want, I'm willing to try this out with you. :)

The palms are down, I'm welcomed into town

Sometimes I feel like they don't understand me

I hear their mouths making foreign sounds

Sometimes I think they're all just speaking tongues

Sorry this song is stuck in my head. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back