• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For a Life is Strange Partner B)

What did you think of Episode 4?

• It was terrible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It made me cry.

• EMOTIONS.

• Eh.

• IT WAS AMAZING.

• I liked three more.

• Total voters

wristalies

smolmie
Life is Strange; Roleplay (any takers?)

life-is-strange.jpg

Hello!

Apologies if this isn't the fanciest post you've ever seen, but I'm new here and still getting use to the nooks and whatnot.

Anyway, I've been on and off with improv Life is Strange for quite a few months, and now that Episode 4 is out and about, I thought it would be a perfect time to reintroduce another Life is Strange roleplay.

I think my terms are fair enough, tell me if you find anything odd about them.

If any individual wanted to be my roleplay partner, I would be very glad for it.

• You must have played/watched the episodes, including Episode 4. Or at least have accurate knowledge.
  • I want this to be a detailed, 1-1 roleplay. So that means I want to avoid one-liners, and get as much description into each post as possible.
  • No godmodding or inaccurate contribution of events may be listed.
  • The character choices for now are Max or Rachel, open to the role player's choosing. I would like to play Chloe. ._.
  • If you choose to play either character, you are also choosing to provide accurate descriptions with their personas. Meaning, the characters will act somewhat like they would in game. (Rachel's is a pretty loose description.)
  • No faceclaims necessary. This is mainly for canons, so you don't need to provide pictures.
  • Be able to help me brainstorm for plot ideas!

If you have any questions, please list them below. I'd be happy to respond. Also because I don't know if my PM system works yet. (I don't think the 24 hours is up.)

Perhaps Rachel, as we didn't learn much about her, so it'd be easier to RP as her, rather than trying to be like Max, and..her cringe worthy quotes, that I love her for!

Haha. xD Quite certainly!

Just as some quick info, for anyone who wanted to play Rachel, I was thinking that either it could be a roleplay beginning with how Chloe first met her, or somewhere in the middle(?). If you had something else in mind, don't hesitate!

I'm actually fine with either way, although with the first idea, we'd have to think about where they met each other, and under what circumstances.

RIPSaidCone said:
I'm actually fine with either way, although with the first idea, we'd have to think about where they met each other, and under what circumstances.
Good point.

I can't recall under what time frame Chloe dropped out of school, so perhaps it would be safe to say she was still in school when she met Rachel, but not for long. So perhaps there was a fight on campus (lets face it, Chloe probably got into some fights) and person A stood up for person B , and thus sparked interest? Very sketchy, I know.

Chloe, getting into fights, at school, with stuck up douchebags?

Pfffftttt...nooooooooooooooooooooo, she's an angel child, as we all clearly know.

But that's a very good premise, I like it.

RIPSaidCone said:
Chloe, getting into fights, at school, with stuck up douchebags?
Pfffftttt...nooooooooooooooooooooo, she's an angel child, as we all clearly know.

But that's a very good premise, I like it.
Cool. :3

If you want any alternations, let me know. I shall be setting up the roleplay shortly!

This'll be great, someone finally took my state into consideration, in such a great way as well! xD

Also, I'll be having a nap soon, so I'll try and fit the RP in sometime near now.

Also, if you can't set up the PM, due to the 24 hours, I could always do it, but could you tell me how long ago you made the account so that I know when to wait for the RP?

Wait nvm, I noticed the RP was actually up already! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back